Charming Bracelets.

(Drawing by me <3 ^ )

***Yes, two chapters in one day. I dropped a few plot elements here and there so prepare yourselves!

Sorry this is kind of a short chapter to explain a few questions here and there. If you're still confused, you can send me some questions through messages about anything in this book and I'll try to answer them. Thank you and enjoy <3 ***

Drumming your feet against the wooden floor boards of the library, with your arms folded across your chest, and impatiently glared at the man that sat on the other side of the table.

Madeya, Abaddon's self proclaimed older sister, sat to your right, with both of her henchmen standing on either side of her. She had bought herself some ice coffee, sipping quietly through the straw, and glancing around with an amused look at the library. She must have never been used to the human world because she had been eyeing everything curiously for the past few hours she's been here.

"This dimension is so fascinating yet so simple." She chirped, flipping through the pages of a book called Twilight. "At least the books don't scream or try to slam your fingertips in."

You shoot her a confused look. "You have books like that?"

She smiled carefully. "Yes, they can be quite vicious. But all books have their own personality; that's why you must be careful with your selection. I hope you show you my own personal library for once, unless you're not much of a bookworm?"

A sense of pride bubbled within you. "Oh no, on the contrary, I'm a complete lover for books!" Then, straightening your back and trying to maintain your composer, you speak more calmly. "I'd like to start with a few questions, if that's okay with you all?"

"Of course." Madeya nodded.

"Whatever." Casper shrugged, while his brother nodded as well.

"Hell no." Abaddon disagreed.

"Okay," You clapped your hands together, smiling to the other guests and ignoring Abaddon's glare. "First things first; introductions! My name is (Name) (Last Name), from (Country's Name). I am currently 20 years old, a pleasure to meet you all."

"Please, the pleasure is all mine." Madeya gave a polite bow, before glanced at both men. "You two start first."

The silent brother nodded, before looking straight at you. "My name is Casmir, I am currently in my mid twenties in this dimension time year." His voice was strong, dominant, and husky.

"I'm Casper, in my mid twenties in this dimension time year as well." The other twin stated, looking extremely bored.

You tried to look as ladylike as possible, the feminine aura that Madeya was giving made you feel self conscious of your own physical appearance and mannerisms. "Okay, so how do you and Abaddon know each other?"

"Although we're not necessarily blood related, we grew up together as children." She answered, leaning back on her chair. "He was one of the most beloved and respected Angels amongst his peers, until the day he had become a fallen."

"It was my choice, buzz off." Abaddon cut in, looking very irritated. "I'd prefer it if you didn't leak out my personal information."