Chapter Six.

Previously: Justin planted a small kiss on my lips, continuing to my cheek and then behind my ear to before finishing at the neck.

The USB was no longer in my mind.

Only the feel of Justin's lips all over me.

* * * * * * *
~Justin~
"Sit." I whispered into her ear, leading her body to the seat in my study. I held her body as she lowered into the chair, giving her gentle neck kisses as I did.
I pulled away, keeping eye contact with her, unable to resist looking into her hazel eyes. I took a step back before gripping Poppy's ankles and swimming her legs round, allowing them to hang off the arm rest and her back was against the other arm rest.
"Odd angle." She giggled as I untied her trainers and placed them in the corner of the room.
"I can get deeper this way." I explained, leaning over her and kissing her again. I held her face with my right hand as my left unbuttoned her jeans. My hand left her face but my lips didn't. I played with the hem of her top and attempted to pull it up.
She struggled a little and groaned in disagreement, causing me to stop.
"Not the top. Not yet." She whispered. At first, I thought she was joking but when I tried to pull her top up again,
"No, Justin." She scolded.
I hated it when people said no to me and no one really ever did. I had a way with persuading people, especially girls to do what I wanted.

In anger, I tugged her jeans and panties down to her ankles and took one long, slow feel of her lips before feeling a little deeper

In anger, I tugged her jeans and panties down to her ankles and took one long, slow feel of her lips before feeling a little deeper. As I began to rub her clit, her moaning got louder and higher pitched than before. They stated to sound more like whimpers, begging me to do more.
I stopped for a second, pushing my blonde locks out of my eyes and licking my index and middle finger. My eyes never left her as I slowly slipped them in, causing her head to roll back and a long sigh escaped from her lips. I would be lying if I said her insides weren't tight. I began moving in the 'come here' motion over and over again, softly and slowly. Poppy bit her lip in pleasure as I began to pick up the pace a little and her faint moans began to form into words.
"H...hard-harder!" She demanded. Her tone sent me crazy in so many ways but I had to keep calm, for her sake. I couldn't damage her after one day. Not Poppy.
I leaned over her body, placing my hand on the edge of the seat while my movements started to get a little rougher. I began feeling for her g-spot at the same time, listening to her response in her moans. 
I went a little deeper and felt along the back of her,
"Oh fuck!" She screamed, squeezing her eyes shut.

Found it.

"M-m...more...more Justi-" She mumbled and I backed up a little, leaning down and began to lick her at the same time. Her moans were louder than I had ever heard before and her forehead began to get shiny as well as along her neck and chest. Her legs began to tense and shake uncontrollably as I continued harder and her hands slowly found their way to my hair, tangling her fingers in my locks.
Her moans formed into small subconscious mumbles as she drew closer to her climax.
"Mmm...fu- huh! Shit...uh."

Don't go harder. She can't take it. Don't. Go. Harder.

"Harder!" She screamed again and I almost immediately did what she said.

Fuck.

I broke away my lips from her and held her pelvis down before she fell off the chair. Her hands gripped my hair hard and tight as I felt her close around me. I could tell by her body it was impossible for her to keep control and with a few more motions, Poppy completely broke down into a screaming, sweating, exhausted mess. She screamed at the top of her lungs as her orgasm tore through her entire body. From head to toe she was shaking and sweating, moaning as she came down from her 10 second high.

I got up and helped her sit up and put her panties and jeans back on. If I was honest, I never really knew what to do after 'taking care' of a girl, usually they just get up, say thanks and leave.
"Do you want a drink?" I asked her as she pushed a few strands of hair behind her ear with her still shaky hand.
"Please, and possibly... A clean shirt if that's okay?" She asked.
"Shirts are upstairs in the big dresser. I'll bring the water." I explained to her, walking off to the kitchen.

~Poppy~
I slowly walked upstairs, hands still shaking from my...experience. I slowly made my way into what looked like Justin's room. There was no door, only a cross bar in the top half of the doorframe just a few inches too high for me to reach. The room had a certain darkness to it, almost as if bad things had happened in it but who was I to judge? I saw the big, wooden dresser and began to rummage through the drawers for a shirt. The first drawer was just underwear but in the second drawer there were a few vests and ties as well as three belts all in different sizes and materials. I looked through the vests and felt a small box amongst the folded material. I pulled out the small box and slowly removed the lid. Inside was a few condoms and a small silver key. I could hear Justin coming up the stairs and I quickly stuffed the box into the vests.
"Find one?" He asked, he was closer than I thought. I turned to him, glass of water in one and my shoes in the other.
"N-no um, I should be going. Thanks for the-um-everything." I smiled, taking my shoes from him. I slipped them both on before attempting to slide past Justin but his hand caught my arm.
"See you on Monday." He said in a rough voice. I nodded before making my way out of his house, quickly.

* * * * * * *
I shut my front door, placing my keys on the hook on the wall next to Jason's. I could smell something pretty decent in the kitchen which was rare in our family. My life pretty much consisted of take-outs.
"Jason?" I called, waking into the living room/kitchen area.
"Hey there kiddo." He smiled, boiling some pasta. "Where have you been?" He asked, taking a look at me. I was still sweaty from Justin's and the little makeup that I was wearing had smudged down to my cheeks.
"I went for a run to clear my mind..." I lied. "Smells good." I complimented, changing the subject.
"Yeah unlike you, which is going to be a big issue." Jason laughed.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Showers broken and it's going to take a day or two for someone to come out and look at it." He explained.
"What?! Ugh that means I'll have to shower at college." I groaned.
"Better then no shower at all." He smiled.

* * * * * * *
It was 6 a.m, hours before anyone in college other than the janitors were here. I had my big duffle bag with a towel and spare clothes in as well as some soaps. I carried the bag into the girls toilets where began untying my hair and undoing my shirt. I pushed down the handle to the shower room door and pulled it open. When I looked up, I wished I never existed.
"Pops! I-it's not what it looks like." Justin panicked as a girl rose from her knees.
I slammed the door shut and began walking to the upstairs shower room, anger building up inside of me.

* * * * * * *
Ffs Justin wot u doing fam?!

~AllDayDarkness