Jordan

POV JORDAN
"Hello is someone there" i yelled out into the abyss like woods. A warm hand slipped around my mouth and the cold metal of a knife by my neck. "How old are you" asked in a raspy voice. "Im only seven, please dont hurt me" I pleaded. The figure released the strong hold on me turning me towards it. Tears began to wheal up in my eyes of the thoughts going through my head. "Ahh damn kid shut up your crying" said a man with a metal arm that had been around my neck. "Hey sweetie we dont want to hurt you we just want to find out why you where all alone" cooed a tall slender man with an eyepatch. The slender man walked over to me and knelt down in-fount of me placing his hand on my shoulder. "Well Merle she is your responsibility from here on out. Tell me when she starts to talk. Now lets get back to woodbury." He yelled slapping the side of the truck. The man they call Merle looked at me with a disgusting face "Damn i hope yer not a Fuckin brat.". He slipped into the sit beside me causing me to jump. "Hey i might be a lot of things but i ant gonna hurt ya" he said slapping my shoulder. The whole ride to the town i was hugged up again Merle. A man around 20 sat beside me staring at me, Merle noticed my discomfort and put his arm around my shoulders telling the man to "Fuck off or yer gonna swallow yer damn teeth". I snuggled in closer to his chest trying to get warm, away from the creep, and to fall asleep. I woke up to Merle carrying me in his strong arms. I couldn't weigh anymore than 45 pounds. I was always the smallest in my class. "Good yer up now walk on your own two Damn feet" he said practically throwing me down. "Merle where are we going" i asked in a low voice. "Awe look the little brat does talk." With that comment i took off running and crying. I lived out there fir 4 months all alone i didn't need his crap. I got about 50 yards before Merle caught my shoulder and pulled me close to him, whipping my tears away with his thumb "Hey Hey sweetie stop crying i dont know how to deal with little girls ive only had a little brother" he cooed. "Stop calling me brat, my name is Jordan. Stop being so mean you dont know me." I practically yelled in his face. He nodded his head in approval "Lets get you set up in my room"
================================
"Merle I'm hungry" i cried hoping to break him into getting me some food. "Quit yer whining sweetie" he lashed at me. "Fine Asshole" I yelled at him jumped up walking out the door. "Listen to me now you a seven years old if i hear you say another damn cuss word ill take it out on your ass got me" he whispered in a stern voice. My eyes began to weal up with tears at Merles sudden sternness. "Dont ya cry. We have to go eat with the Governor in 2 hours so im gonna take a nap you can or you can do whatever just dont get yer ass in trouble" he yelled from the room over. I heard the bed squeak with the weight of Merle. I ran into the room and jumped into the bed right onto of Merle. "Come here" he said as he started to tickle me. "MERLE STOP AHHHH PLEASE MERLE STOP DADDY..." Merle stop at the sound of me calling Merle daddy. I jumped up and ran into the bathroom locking myself in. Merle banged on the door as i began sobbing. "Open the door now or im kicking it in" he yelled. About a minute passed and I heard Merles boot make contact with the door ripping it from its hinges. Merle rapped me in his arms, picking me up, rocking me "sweetie if you started crying because you thought i would be man im not." He cooed rubbing small circles into my small back "No my ... Daddy ... Tickled me and ... I watched him ... Get eaten by ... The bitters ... Merle i dont ... Want you ... To end up like my daddy" i said in between sobs. "Hey sweetie its ok im here with you" he said laying me back in the bed. "Stay with me Merle" i asked. He walked over and laid in the bed with me pulling me onto his chest trying to soothe my rapid thoughts.
================================
Authors note
•the book will not go like the tv show
•the book will be about 10 chapters
• if you have any ideas feel free to message me
•Like and comment