Bad memories

"Jordan come on if you want to go out the gates with the group you better come on" yelled Tobin. I run down the stairs with my jacket half way on. "Ok you ready" he laughed at the sight if me rushing. "Yep lets go" i said running out the door. I was so ready to get out of this stupid little town. Tobin said one day he would take me out and today was the day. We walked down the sidewalk me trying to drag him. "Woh woh easy now if you pull me down we cant go" he laughed "hurry up im ready to go" I yelled playfully.

We meet James, Todd, Kevin, and Joshua at the front gates. They were in a big f-250 truck. I jumped in the center seat in the back, Tobin was on my left and Kevin, who was a Sargent Major in the US Army, was on my right. "Hey Todd have you decided what town we were going to" asked Tobin. Mr. Todd was a master sargent in the US Army. "We are going to a town about thirty minutes away" Mr. Todd announced. I felt something hitting my elbow. I looked at Mr. Kevin "What are you doing" "Oh nothing" he laughed. He kept hitting me for about five minutes. I hit him in his arm "oww" he whispered. "You shouldn't have been hitting me". "I told you kev she's mean" boomed Tobin. I looked at him is disbelief. I fake pouted trying to make him feel bad. It didnt work. Mr. Kevin put his arm around me and whispered "Wanna get Tobin" i nodded in response. Mr. Kevin whispered the play into my ear. When Tobin asked what we were doing We told him he was telling me a secret. Time to put the plan into action. I fake yawned "Sweetheart we have about 20 minutes before we get there if you want to take a nap". I crawled into his lap laying my head down on his shoulder. Once, twice, one more hit on my foot and I would rap my arms around Tobin so Mr. Kevin could give him a wet willy. Suddenly i felt the hit on my foot. I rapped my arms around him causing him to jump. Mr. Kevin stuck his finger in his ear. I jumped out of Mr. Tobins lap into the safety to Kevins. "Alright kids time to settle down" laughed Mr. Todd.

We hopped out of the truck. All of the men grabbed guns. I reached for a gun when Mr. Todd grabbed my wrist "here" he said handing me a knife "you dont need a big gun".

We stayed in a group all of the time. We walked through a large store. Five walkers came around the corner the men quickly dispatched them. Suddenly a walker jumped from behind a clothing rake and onto James taking a huge chunk out of his arm.

Flashback:
"Daddy" i yelled in the department store. "Im right here" i ran towards the sound of his voice. He grabbed me pulling me into a hug. He let go and started telling me how we were going to get out of the store. A walker jumped from behind a clothing rack. He lunged out of the way being to late. The walker took a chunk from his forearm.
End of flashback-

"Shit, Tobin she's going into shock" Yelled Todd. "Sweetie you'll be just fine" said a dark figure who i had known as Merle Dixon. Kevin started to pick me up but Tobin stopped him "Man your Retired Military you'll be more help than me". Kevin handed me off to Tobin who followed Todd and Kevin while Joshua put down his brother before he turned.

Joshua ran out of the store with Tears in his eyes and his brothers blood smeared on his face and shirt. On the ride home i laid my head on Tobins shoulder and closed my eyes "Damn it Kevin get her up she cant sleep" yelled Todd. Mr. Kevin laid a blanket around my small frame that wasnt pressed up against Tobin. "You need to stay awake. Can you do that for me?" He asked. I shook my head in response.
------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked this chapter if you want to know what Kevin, Todd, James, and Joshua look like scroll down. FYI James and Joshua are brothers and Both Todd and Kevin are retired US Army

James:

Joshua:

Joshua:

Todd:

Kevin:

Kevin: