I want my daddy

Merle woke me up at a ungodly hour of 4am. "Come on sweetie ive got a hole in the wall made on the south side"he whispered. I was about to get up when a loud bang rang out into the night air. Merle snatched me up and i put on my jeans leaving the tshirt from last night on. We ran out the door with me only carrying my bookbag full of food. Merle stop and pointed towards the hole and told me to run and not to stop. I ran through the small hole in the fence. "Daddy" screamed as a walker scurried towards me. It hand latched itself on my ankle.
A loud bang came from towards Woodburys walls. The walker went limp and a i heard leaves rustling. "Daddy" i asked. A large man stepped out from behind a bush. "Hey kid come here" said a man with brown hair and a leather vest. I jumped up running towards him. "Where is my dad" I whispered. "Damn it kid just tell me who your dad is" he yelled whispered. "Merle dixon" I whispered. His face went soft, his eyes got big as golfballs. "So do you know him" "yeah we came to get him. How do you know him. Why in the fuck you call him daddy" he asked. "Take me to him and I'll tell ya" i said sheepishly. He picked me up and took of running.
It felt like hours till we got to a rode. About 20 yards down the rode sat a green SUV with someone yelling in the back. "Merle dixon your ass has some explaining" yelled the man is a raspy voice. Merle walked around the car and his eyes got huge. "Jordan" he asked as if he thought i wasn't real. I squirmed to get down to the ground. Merle ran towards me and snatched me up into his arms holding me to his chest. "Damn sweetie you scared me" he said rubbing my back. I laid my head on his shoulder "daddy i killed someone" I whispered. "Who" he asked considered. "Martinez" i let out a soft whine. "Damn i wish I could've got my hands on that son uh bitch" he whispered to himself. "Merle who the fuck is this kid" yelled the man that brought me here. "Damn Darlina shut the fuck up. Her name is Jordan and the governor made her my responsibility" he yelled. "Jordan this is my pussy of a brother Daryl" he chuckled. I looked at Daryl with a confused look. "Im Rick, Daryl, Michonne, and Shane" said a police officer pointing to each person. I gave them a shy wave laying my head back on merles shoulder.
After Merle and Mr Rick worked out some things they all got into the SUV. Merle got in beside me. I had to sit in Merles lap because the SUV wasnt big enough for all of us. It was mid winter and i was in a thin long sleeve shirt and jeans. I started to shiver. Merle grabbed on of the bags he had brought from Woodbury and pulled out a large blanket. He laid it over us and pulled me closer to his chest. The constant beat of Merles heart and the bumps on the road lulled me into a dreamless sleep.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for being so short and comment and like.
This book will be somewhat like the TV show but im bring back characters killing them off in different ways and changing some personalitys like Merle is only nice to Jordan and please comment some ideas im having horrible writer block
-Bethan