Merle

I woke up on a cot. The room was dimly lit. It had large metal tables filling the room. "Daddy" i called out. "Hey sweetie" a whisper erupted from below me. I looked down to see merle on the floor. He looked at me with concerned eyes. "Sweetie do you feel ok your face is blood red". I felt hot but I thought it was just the room. I started to have a coughing fit. Merle got up and positioned himself around me so my head was on his right leg and his left leg was around my back. I laid there coughing my lungs out. Rick and Shane walked into the room "here give her this Hershel said it would help" Rick said handing Merle two red tablets and some water. Merle placed the tablets into my hand "here sweetie take these". I popped them in my mouth and swallowed them. Gosh they were awful. I laid my head back down on Merles leg and fell asleep.

I woke up to loud screaming and gunfire. Merle was gone and i started to worry. He wouldn't just leave me while i didnt feel good. I started to walk out the door but quickly closed it seeing the bitters had broke down the fence and were feasting on who i had know as Shane, Hershel, and Glenn. Merle and Daryl ran through the back doors with bags slung over there shoulders. "Damn it" he mumbled to himself "Jordan hurry please come on". I ran over to him. He picked me up and ran through the prison to a opening. I saw a truck and we got in. Daryl slammed on the gas causing the truck to leap forward. We ripped out of the prison. Riding down the rode I tried to turn around to get one last look of the prison but a strong hand turned me back around pulling me to his chest. "Sweetie we will be alright" i didnt say a word i just nodded and let silent tears fall.
[]
Im sorry for being so slow on updates