My new Uncle Philip

"Hey mr. Governor" I yelled walking into his apartment because Merle went on a supply run. "Sweetie come here i need to talk to you" he pronounced. I walked over to his sheepishly. "Yes sir" i answered with my head low. He patted his leg for me to sit down. I walked over to him and plopped myself up on his leg. "Sweetie dont call me Governor anymore. Call me Mr. Philip anything but Governor" he said in a warning voice. I always hated calling him governor. I thought for a minute and practicality yelled in his face "Can i call you Uncle Philip. I never met my real Uncle but i know his name was Marshall". He looked at my excited face and laughed. While laughing he nodded his head in response to me calling him uncle Philip. "Uncle Philip where is my Daddy" i asked "what i didnt know your dads here" he looked puzzled. "Nooo...you know Merle" i giggled. He looked surprised with my new name for Merle but i haven't had a father figure for almost six months now. "Pumpkin he went on a supply run and wont be back till tomorrow. Oh shit i forgot to cone get you from the park before he left" he cussed himself. "My Daddy says that word is a bad word and people who say words like that in front of little girls are bad people" I whispered while I played with a lose strand or golden blonde hair that had fallen out of my ponytail. "Your daddy says them in front of you" "No he doesn't" I screamed in his face running into his bedroom. The first thing i saw in his room was a long blonde haired lady sitting at a desk. "Hello sunshine" she said to me as if i was a dog. "Stranger Danger Stranger Danger" I screamed at the top of my lungs running out the door into my uncle Philips arms. "Whats got into you" he cooed, holding my shaking body. Loud knocking irrupted at the door "Come on in" yelled Uncle Philip whom was still holding me. Merle walked in the door with blood and guts smeared all over his muscular frame. "Daddy" i screeched jumping from Uncle Philips arms running towards his open ones. I made a sudden U-tern when i saw what he looked like up close. Merle looked at me puzzled "sweetie something wrong". "Daddy did you kill someone that blood is red red not dirty red like the bitters blood" i asked sheepishly peering around Uncle Philips legs. "Sweetie no its just fresh bitter blood" he said a little annoyed. He extended his hand for me to take to walk back to the apartment. He took my small hand in his and walked through the doors down the rode.
===============================
"Sweetie why are you getting into my bed we set you up a room day" asked Merle concerned. "Daddy i don't feel good" i wined climbing into bed with him. I finally got into the bed with the help of Merle picking me up and laying me down. "What is hurting sweetie" he asked. I pointed towards my head. He reached into his night stand and grabbed a bottle of pain killers handing me one. "Take this" he handed me the pill. I swallowed the pill and laid in the bed next to Merle. I snuggled closer to my daddy and laid my head on his shoulder with his arm rapped around me. "Daddy why was there a lady in Uncle Philips room" i asked sleepy yawning. "Sweetie she is just a really good friend of his" he lied "don't worry about it just go back to sleep".