chapter 7

Boden let Severide go home today. It was late when we arrived home. It was like 11:00pm. I took my shoes off at the door and went to Monkeys room and laid him down. I covered him up after taking his jacket off and shoes. I kissed his head. I turned the light off and plugged his Christmas lights in and shut his door. I took my black button down off. I walked into my room. Severide was in there smirking. I want I have a baby with Severide because I love him. I through the shirt to the floor. He came over and grabbed my shorts taking them off. I grabbed his shirt lefting jt over his head throwing it to the floor. He let my shorts drop to the floor. He lefted my tsnk top over my head and through it. I took his belt off and unbottoned his jeans letting them falling. He picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I kissed him hard. I put my fingers in his hair pulling a little. He laid me in my back. He jammed his tough into my mouth. I moaned and grinned against him. He grabbed my underwear and ripped them off. He took my bra off. I took his boxers off. He began to kiss and suck on my nipples. I sighed. I pulled him back up to me. He put his arm under me and moved us under the blankets. The blankets was to his waist. I unwrapped my legs from around him. His knees spreaded my legs. They were spread far. I moaned. He put his hand down there dipping in and swriled around. I moaned and thrusyed my hips into his hand. I closed my eyes. I pulled his hand out of me. I grabbed him and moved him to me. He groaned. I smirked and opened my eyes. He plunged into me. I closed my eyes and raised my back. He held my hips. I held his shoulders. He started to move. I moaned. I wrapped my legs around him. Running my hands down his back. He kissed me. I kissed back. I pulled out and kissed his neck. I put one of my hands on his hair. He groaned and moaned my name. I giggled and nibbled on his neck. He pulled his neck away and kissed mine. He got faster. I moaned and scratches his back.

" umm Severide " I moaned in his ear. It caused him to go faster. He sighed his nails into my hips. He held my hips in place as he got rougher and faster. The bed was shaking.

" say my name again " he growled. I was afraid I was gonna scream. My mouth dropped open as be hit the spot. I scratched his back.

" Sever...ahhh...ide " I moaned and said his name. He trusted his hips hard. It almost made me fall over the edge. He was there he was holding it. But the more he holds it the more there is. I scratched his back more. He plunged into me hard and rough like 10 more times before we both couldn't hold it. I felt myself get filled. I moaned and scratched his back. His head rested on my shoulder as our bodies shaked. Once we were calm down and stopped shaking from pleasure he pulled out and laid next to me pulling me into him. I kissed his shoulder running my hand down his back. You could see were he dug his nails into my sides. I am pretty sure you can see the scratches on his back.

" lets go get washed up " I whispered to him he nodded. We stayed laying down for a little.

" I love you " k whispered and pecked his lips. He smiled and pecked my lips back.

" I love you too I so hope j got you pregnant. I want another little monkey " he said I giggled and nodded. We got up. Walked into the bathroom. And got in the shower. We washed up. We stayed in each others arms in the shower. My head rested on his shoulder with my arms around his waist with his arms wrapped around me. His head rested on mine. I ran my fingers over his back. We soon got out. I wrapped a towel around me. I walked out to the room. Severide behind me. I put on white laced undies and black yoga shorts with a black bra. I put on Severides grey shirt. As he was getting dressed I stripped the bed down and put the sheets and blankets and pillow cases in the hamoer with our cloths. I put on white sheets with a blue quliet and blue and white pillow cases. Severide pulled me into the bed after I opened the door a little and plugged in the white Christmas lights and shutting the light off. We laid ontop of the blankets. He laid in the middle of my leggs. His head on my stomach with his hands on my sides. He wore boxers and basketball shorts. I ran my fingers through his hair and rubbed his back. He ran his fingers over my sides were bare skin was.

" I don't want to work tommorow " he whispered. I nodded. He ran my fingers through his hair.

" I know baby " I whispered back. He got up and laid next to me and pulled my chest into his. I wrapped my leg over his waist. My arm around his neck and my fingers playing with his hair. He covered us up. He put his head in my neck and we fell asleep.

I woke up to someone running into my room. I opened my eyes and it was Carter. I looked at the window and it was thundering and lighting. He was scared he hates storms. I picked him up and put him on the bed. He climbed in the middle of Severide and I. He cuddled into me. I wrapped my arm around him and rubbed his back. I kissed his head. It was 4 :30am.

" shh baby go back to sleep your safe " I whispered. He nodded and put his head on my heart. I fell asleep once I knew he was sleeping.