chapter 10

I took Carter home. Severide should be home soon. It is 9:33pm. I was in blue sweatpants and a red tabk top with a red sweatshirt. I played on my phone. Halstead called. I was scared to answer it. I did anyway.

" hey " I said pilling my knees to my chest. I laid my head on my knees.

" hey Pey Aaron and I are taking Carter tommorow for the night okay " he said. He sounded happy. I smiled. I hope Severide comes home. I played with my ring that was on my finger with the hand.

" okay I have to go love you " I said. I heard him chuckle. I giggled.

" I love you too bye " before hanging up. I heard the door open. I stood up. It was him. Severide came home. I ran jni his arms. I put my head in his neck. His arms wrapped around my waist as soon as I was in his arms. I started to cry. He rubbed my back putting a hand in my hair.

" I thought you weren't gonna come home " I cried. He nodded holding me tight. He shhed me. I held him tight.

" shhhh babygirl I am home shh " he whispered. I nodded looking at him pulling him into a kiss. I pulled out smiling. He took his shoes off and put his bag on the floor. I giggled. He picked me up bringing me upstairs. He laid me in the bed. I put my hair in s messy bun. He changed into boxers and plaid pajama pants. He came and crawled in the bed with me. I put my leg around his side. My head on his chest drawing shapes with my fingers. He wrapped his armarm around me pulling me closer. Rubbing my hips. I sighed closing my eyes.
" Boden gave me off tommorow " he whispered. I nodded. Kissing his chest letting it linger. I smiled up at him.

" Jay is taking Carter for the weekend " I whispered. He nodded. I smiled I pulled the blanket closer to us. He ran his fingers through my hair. I sighed feeling relaxed. My foot rubbing on his knee. We both fell asleep.

I woke up to someone tapping my back. I rolled over and it was monkey. I smiled at him. Picking him up. I laid him infront on me rubbing his back. He was on his stomach. Severide wrapped his arms around my stomach. I sighed.

" mama " he said looking up at me. I smiled down at him. I kissed his head.

" Yeah monkey " I said to him. He rolled on his stomach facing me. I covered him up.

" I tired " he whispered. I nodded. It was only 4 in the morning.

" go to sleep baby shh mamas got you " I whispered. He nodded. He cuddled into my chest. Severides head was in the back of my neck. I sighed falling back to sleep when Carter fell asleep.

I woke up early. The boys were still sleeping. I left them in bed. I guietly got up. I on light jean shorts. I put on a long sleeve shirt that was white with a owl on it. I brushed my hair putting it in a french braid. I did my make up. I quietly walked down stairs starting to make breakfast. My phone rung while I was making the eggs. It was Jay.

" hey bubby what's up why you calling so early " I asked. I heard him laugh at the nickname. I giggled. I heard little feet walking down the chair slowly. I looked and it was Carter. He Dan in and laid his head on my bare leg. Wrapping his arms around my leg. I put my left hand on his head.

" Aaron and I are coming over now so make breakfast bubby " he said. I giggled. When we were younger we used to call each other bubby.

" okay see you soon " I said giggling. He hung up. I smiled down at Carter. I took my hand off his head putting the done eggs on the back burner shutting the stove off. I picked money up and put him in my side.

" lets go get dressed " I said to him. He nodded closing his eyes. I rubbed his back kissing his head. I walked into his room turning the light on. I grabbed him shorts and a red t shirt. The shorts were tan. I helped him get them on. He grabbed his teddy bear. He looked really tired. He raised his arms letting his head fall back. I picked him up putting him on my side. He laid his head on my arm. Putting his arm over mine. My right arm under his bum. I grabbed plates. Making them. I put them on the table. I put fruit on the table. Someone knocked on the door. I walked over and opened it. It was Jay and Aaron. I smiled at them. I hugged them being careful of Carter. I let them in closing the door.

" I am gonna go wake Severide up Carter buddy uncle Jay is gonna hold you till daddy and I come down I will be back I am just gonna wake daddy up " I said. He nodded. Severide took him out of my arms. I ran upstairs. I ran into my room closing the door. I walked over to the bed straddling Severide. He was on his back. I kissed him. He started to kiss back. His hands in my lower back pulling me closer to him. I giggled. I pulled out smiling at him. His hands moved down to my hips.

" wake up baby Jay and Aaron are here. There staying for breakfast " I said to him. He nodded. Rubbing my hip were my shirt was up. I giggled. I pecked his lios before hopping off of him. He stood up only in boxers. He pecked my lips. I ran downstairs. I sat in my chair. Carter sits next to me with Severide on my either side. Aaron on the either side if Carter and Jay next to Severide. We allstarted to eat. Severide came running in. He was wearing a white long sleeve shirt with tan shorts. He kissed Carters head and mine he smiled at Aaron and Halstead and started to eat with his right hand in my inside thigh rubbing my inside thigh with his thump. My hand on his lower thigh drawing circles. It felt good to have Jay around.