chapter 13

I woke up this morning. I am 5 months pregnant. I can't work in ambo anymore. They guys won't let me left anything heavy. I woke up early. We found out yesterday we were having a boy. Carter was excited. I got in the shower washing up. I got out wrapping a towel around me. My back was sore today. I dried off putting army green jeggings with a blank long sleeve shirt and black combat boots. My stomach was big. I brushed my hair putting it in a messy bun. I put makeup on. Halstead has been helping a lot. So hasn't Will. I walked out of the bathroom putting my towel in the closet. I kissed Severides head. He woke up wrapping his arm around my back.

" good morning baby " he whispered. I nodded he kissed my head rubbing my back. I laid next to him putting my head on his chest. His either hand laying in my sideish stomach. I laid my arm acrossed him.

" hey " I whispered. I let my body relax. He rubbed my back. I laid my leg over him.

" sore baby " he asked. I nodded. I sighed. I played with his shirt.

" yeah my back hurts " I said. I opened my eyes looking at him. He nodded. I kissed him. He chuckled. I pulled out laying my head in his neck.

" come on baby lets get up and go to the fire house " he said I nodded. I got up he got up getting dressed. I walked out and downstairs. I walked to Carter's room opening the door. He was still sleeping. I walked in shaking him. He growled moving away.

" come in baby mama doesn't feel good and I don't want to fight " I said to him. He sat up looming at me. He nodded. He got up getting dressed. I helped him for it to go faster. He grabbed his shoes and socks he put them on. I tied them. He got up. I grabbed his hand. We walked into the kitchen. Severide was doing ceral. I wasn't hungry. I made my lunch along with Carters and Severides. I got them in the bag. I grabbed it putting it by the door. I put on my Colombia jacket. I put my s5 in my pocket. I grabbed carters jacket. They came out. Carter put his jacket on I sipped it. Severide got his coat on and grabbed the bag and keys. Carter ran out to the car. Severide grabbed my hand. We walked out to the car. Carter was getting in buckling his self in. I closed the door. I got in the passenger seat. Severide got in the driver's seat starting the car and driving.

" mama mama weres teddy " he asked. I sighed. I grabbed his teddy that was in the bag giving it to him. He took it holding my hand. I sqeeuzed his hand. I rubbed the back of his hand.

When we got there we got out. Carter held my hand till we got to the kitchen. I out the lunchboxes ontop of the fridge. I sat down next to Herman. Severide sitting next to me with Carter in his lap. I sighed putting my arms on the table. I laid my head on them. Herman rubbed my back. I sighed. My back really hurt.

" you okay Peyton " Casey asked. I shook my head no. Severide rested his hand on my leg.

" no I am really sore " I said. Herman kissed my head. I heard someone come in.

" Peyton. I want you to go I. Severides office and rest. " Boden said. I nodded. I got up kissing carters and Severides head. I walked to the back and to Severides office. I closed the door shutting everything off. I closed the blinds plugging the Christmas lights in. I got in the bed and laid down covering up. I put on carters bed time playlist. I laid my head on the pillow taking in Severides scent. I relaxed letting my body loss. Micheal stopped moving. I slowly fell asleep. I laid on my side. Arm under my head and pillow. My either over my stomach.

I woke up a little later. I laid on my side. I shut the muisc off. I was a little better. I wasn't bad but I was okay. I got up unplugging the lights. I opened the blinds getting up. I walked out and into the lounge. I sat in Severides lap. He rubbed my stomach. Micheal moved which made him smile. I smiled and kissed his cheek. Carter was in Gabby's lap playing on Severides phone. Severide kissed my cheek.
" hey baby do you feel better " he whispered in my ear. I giggled nodded. I put my lips to his ear kissing his earlope. He sighed. I smirked.

" yes " I whispered before pulling away. Everyone smiled at me. I smiled getting up grabbing my lunchbox. I am guessing Severide and Carter ate already. I walked back. Severide sat me in his lap. I put my lunch box on the table opening it. I grabbed my salad. I ate it giving Jimmy and Severide a bite. Severide rubbed my stomach as I ate. I ate my fruit which I gave Herman Casey and Carter some. I then ate my crackers and chips. I got full so I put everything back into my lunch box giving Carter the rest of my chips. I put my lunch box on the corner of the table. I grabbed my phone texting Jay and Will. I leaned back into Severide. He moved us more to the table. He moved his hands down. I giggled. He grabbed me which made me hold his wrist. I closed my eyes holding onto him as he touch me. He stoped. I opened my eyes rubbing them to seem like I am tired. Severide carried me to his office shutting and locking the door. Closed the blinds shutting the lights off. We had a little fun. Being quiet because everyone was hear. I feel asleep on his chest. I felt him kiss my head before getting up. I heard him get dressed then felt him get me dressed.