Chapter 9

Oh, and I can't forget @DreamWriter250 for voting on all my chapters so far! Lots of love from thetypewritermagic!

The next class was rather enjoyed by Neeva. Stealth and Elusion, with Professor, or as she preferred, Coach Whidisk. Coach Whidisk was an athletic person, and taught the children how to get around undetected, how to do crazy movements/acrobatics, and avoiding.

The lesson was on using grappling hooks, which by natural talent, Neeva excelled in. Using grappling hooks, they had to get across the room without touching the ground and staying suspended in the air. They had to boost themselves with momentum and a platform of course. Neeva was the first to go, and she left Coach Whidisk stunnned and speechless. Neeva's performance had been flawless, her hands articulately used the hooks and somehow got across.

A fat blond-haired boy was next and he fell. Yes, fell. Everyone held their breath as he tried to maintain a tenacious grip on the hook, but unable to hold any longer, he clanged to the metal floor.

Coach Whidisk sighed and asked Neeva to escort him to the hospital wing. The hospital wing was soon crowded.  

Another chapter because I FELT SO happy and exhilarated. Bye!