Chapter 13

A girl named Riley turned towards the other children. Riley was... flat out stupid. Or at least they thought. Somethings she said: "Heck to the no!",

"I nailed it, but I didn't have a nail," is something she would normally say in class. Riley was a first year.

She always had queer sayings, one being," Puffs are puffy, but not all puffies are puffs." This was her take on geometry," Circles are just rounded squares."

Anyways, Riley always had this far away look in her eyes, like she was remembering something. She had a soft soothing voice, and little did she know that she would soon have adventures of some sort along with the four children whose company she rather enjoyed. She was very 'into' nature. For example, "A rainbow is just rain cloud disguised in color."

One of her most knowledgeable sayings was, "Scissors are used to cut paper, but words are used to cut souls."

She was a contradictory person for quite a few reasons. She sometimes looked and sounded optimistic, but her sayings were generally pessimistic, though she didn't know that.

Anyways, Riley had turned to the other children and said," I saw it. I saw the creature as I was going to the bathroom! There was a trail of blood coming from the second section of the girls' wing. Luckily, he was turned the other way and didn't see me, but I felt like he could smell me! I think he was about to chase me!"

Riley was really good at lying, and this, all the other children knew.

So, they did not take her seriously.