Tags

So -imaginehoran nominated me for this
1. How did I come across wattpad and what influenced me to write?
So I found out about these One Direction quizzes you could do, then I looked up 1D stories and wattpad was there. It was het first and I didn't even have an account, so I could only read stories. Then, because I'd already written one or two crappy books, I decided to make an account. After one of those books was read by literally nobody I updated 'Selectively Mute', which for me was easy to write because I was always getting ideas and stuff. I was influenced to write because I can't do anything else - seriously. And, the same as reading a good book can help you escape into a perfect world, so can writing for me.

2. Favourite authors on wattpad?
SSTomlinson
LouisTwinklinson
LemonSuccubus
I can't remember other authors, but all the books I have in my reading lists are all completed and I really enjoyed them, even though some made me cry.

3. What's your favourite song at the moment?
I love the whole 'Made in the AM' album. 5SOS 'Broken Home' is heartbreaking. Just bought the Fall Out Boy album 'American Beauty/American Psycho' and I like a few of the songs in there. We Sheeran's 'afire love' is special to me. Taylor Swift's 'never grow up' always makes me cry. I usually forget really great songs, and then when I listen to the album again it I remember how great it is!

4. Marvel or DC?
Marvel

5. If I had to choose one place to visit in the world where would it be?
I don't know! I'd like to go to Disneyland or Universal Studios. I'd like to travel around Ireland. I'm more of a homebody kind of person and would like to stay in the UK, but that doesn't mean I don't want my future husband to arrange spontaneous trips to Australia!

6. Have you heard Pillow Talk and what's your opinion?
I listened to it and I was like 'wow, not too fond' and I wasn't too fussed on the video! But then I listened to it again with the lyrics and it makes more sense, but...I don't know. I wish him all the best but I don't think that's my kind of music.

7. Favourite Disney movie?
I do like Disney movies, but I guess just not as much anymore! I can't even remember any at the moment! Agh! People comment suggestions! Was 'pochahontas' a Disney movie?

8. Favourite books?
Cassandra Clare's mortal instruments. Stephanie plum. There's so many others I can't remember the name to at the moment!

9. Been to a concert and seen who?
Dublin for the WWA tour. Belfast for the OTRA tour. I was right at the back for Dublin (in seats) but I was standing in Belfast and so close (before little shits pushed us out of the way!).

10. Favourite 1D/5SOS song at the moment?
'Made in the AM' is my favourite album so any of those songs. And, yeah, all the 5SOS songs as well - but what I don't like in the new 5SOS album is the really long orchestra bits at the end of a couple of songs! When you're listening to the album in the shower you just want to hear lyrics!

11. Tea or coffee?
Tea - don't like the smell of coffee and never tasted it

12. Favourite season?
Summer, because you just get to relax. However, it isn't any warmer here in Northern Ireland!

13. How are you all?
I'm doing very well, thank you! :-)