Chapter Thirty-Five *MATURE*

copyright

(Niall – nine weeks pregnant)

A week later, Harry finally had a day off. He was spooned around Louis, enjoying this alone time with his Mate, his brothers already having left for work, even though the sun was just rising.

Louis wiggled and kicked away the covers, whining in his sleep in discomfort. Harry massaged the Omega's stomach. The small boy had been acting strange in his sleep for the last hour and Harry didn't really know what was happening, just tried to soothe his Omega.

This went on for another half hour, until Louis mewled and rubbed his backside greedily against Harry's crotch, his eyes opening and looking around himself in a daze. When he smelt his Alpha and turned his head to look at his Mate, his eyes widened and he sharply turned to greedily straddle Harry's hips. He whined and clutched his shoulders, leaning in for a messy kiss.

Harry grabbed Louis' hips and stilled him, pulling away from the Omega's lips. "Louis! What – "

"Please, please, please," Louis whined in response. "Please, need it Harry, Alpha." When Louis grinded down against Harry's crotch, the Alpha knew immediately what was happening, feeling the slick soaking through the boxers.

"You're in Heat, Louis," he stated.

"Please, please, need you, please," Louis moaned, latching onto Harry's neck with his mouth and suckling messily.

"I'm going to help you, kitten. Always help you, don't I?" the Alpha teased, flipping them over. Louis uselessly tried to help Harry get off his soaked boxers and mewled, spreading his legs, whilst Harry shimmied out of his own undergarments. Louis welcomed the Alpha between his legs again and Harry pulled the Omega's thick thighs up to settle on his hips.

He reached a hand between Louis' thighs, but the Omega whined and slapped his hand away. "Please, just want your cock, Harry."

Harry looked into Louis' eyes reluctantly, but nodded. He wrapped a hand around his cock and positioned it against his leaking, clenching hole. Keeping himself upright with a hand positioned beside Louis' head, sheet clenched in his fist, he leaned down and captured Louis' lips, swallowing the gasp which escaped when he thrust in deep, taking the opportunity to slip his tongue into the Omega's mouth.

Louis mewled and arched with each thrust, lips moving lazily down to Harry's throat, moaning and gasping nonsensically against the sweat building on Harry's throat.

The Alpha suddenly grabbed Louis' backside and raised himself onto his knees, lifting Louis' hips to get the perfect angle to bruise his prostrate. And he was right in his assumption, the Omega screaming when he came, walls convulsing around the Alpha.

Harry growled, "Feel my knot growing? Gonna get you so pregnant. That's what my Omega wants, right?"

Louis gasped, back arching.

Harry groaned, fingers digging into the firm flesh of his Omega's backside. He roared, head thrown back as he thrust deep, knot popping and cum covering the Omega's walls, soothing his burn.

Louis shakily exhaled and pulled Harry down by the hair to lie on top of him, wrapping himself around his Alpha.

"So full," the Omega whispered, a smile pulling at the corners of his mouth.

Harry littered his cheeks with little kisses, hips still jutting. "Love you so much, kitten. Kitten looks like he finally got the cream," he smirked.