𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑦.

ʰᵘᵗʳᵉˢˢ
there is no such thing as fate.

𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐍. When she was younger, her father sought to keep her safe from her psychotic brother, Kai. And in doing so, he knew the only place that his daughter could be safe was in the arms of Original. The only one that he felt would keep his daughter safe was to Elijah Mikaelson. Her father made it know that once it was safe for her to return, he would seek out the Original vampire. Little did she know that her father never had any intention of getting her back.

As a siphoner, Crystal was considered the lowest of all witches because she didn't have the ability to generate her own magic. She often credited this as a reason why he never came back for her. Her father was always more invested in the coven itself rather than his own children. But for her, she found her own home within the Mikaelson clan. Elijah was the father figure she never really had.

He made sure to bred her life with compassion and hope. As a vampire, he isn't able to have children of his own but in protecting Crystal he saw her as the daughter he never had. The Mikaelsons would always have many enemies, but he always put her safety first. When she was old enough, he helped her grow into her siphoner powers, as well as training her in combat and weaponry. She grew most close to the bow and arrow of Lieutenant Colonel Jack Churchill, whom Elijah met back in the 1940s at the height of the Second World War.

Being a siphoner often paced limits on her and thus she normally relied on her bow to protect her from danger. She often protected those in the city of New Orleans against the supernatural who were too weak to protect themselves.

Crystal thought that her biggest problem at the time was Lucien Castle. Little did she knew that an Englishman would recruit her to join a team in an attempt to save the world before it was too late.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

ᶜᵃˢᵗ!

𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃 :
𝖼𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝗉𝗂𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖾 / 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌

ᵈᶦˢᶜˡᵃᶦᵐᵉʳ!All the credit for DC's Legends of Tomorrow plotlines/characters is to Greg Berlanti

ᵈᶦˢᶜˡᵃᶦᵐᵉʳ!
All the credit for DC's Legends of Tomorrow plotlines/characters is to Greg Berlanti. All the credit for any Original and TVD plotlines/characters is for Julie Plec. I only own Crystal Pierce and any of her storylines.

ˢᵗᵃᵗᵘˢ!
february 26, 2016 — may 23, 2016

ʳᵉᵛᶦˢᶦᵒ!
may 25, 2020 —

ʳᵉᵛᶦˢᶦᵒⁿ!may 25, 2020 —