twelve.

HUNTRESS.
012. | ❛ the whole package.

Outside the theater, Crystal and Leonard stood off to the side as Raymond was in pursuit of Vostok. She was wearing a very long red silk dress, with her hair in curls. Crystal was wearing her hair in a bun, with red lipstick, and a black dress.

"I got eyes on Vostok. She's headed straight for you, lover boy." Snart spoke through his ear piece

"All right, gentlemen and lady. Everything's looking good from my end. Proceed." Rip spoke through their ears

"Ms. Vostok. Simon Huntsberger, University of Moscow physics department." They heard Ray through their earpieces.

"I'm not interested in talking to student. If you want lecture, come by office hours." Vostok spoke rather coldly to him

"I'm actually a fellow scientist. I read your paper on applied physics and nuclear fusion. Perhaps, if you allow me to take you to dinner, we can discuss in detail." Vostok walks away from him leaving Ray rather upset.

"Damn, that was cold, even by Russian standards." Leonard shot at Ray to pull his lips into a line.

A couple moments later, Ray tried again to speak to Vostok

"You struck out, Raymond. Maybe I should take a crack at her." Leonard said causing Crystal to hit him, but didn't feel the pain since his jacket blocked most of it.

"Quite being such a Negative Nancy," Crystal yelled which drove a little attention towards her but calmly smiled at the people, convincing them nothing was wrong.

"I think we may have gotten off on the wrong foot. I don't mean to bother you..."

"Too late."

"But, as an investor, I'm in a position to fund your research. That is why I wanted us to meet."

"Easy, Raymond, you're gonna spook her." Crystal warned him but saw Leonard getting closer to them which caused Crystal to ran after him but it was too late.

"I think it's important to know who's funding your research, don't you think? For instance... Project Svarog."

"Sorry, is this man bothering you?" Leonard entered their conversation and walking off with her.

"Don't trouble yourself. I'm not a damsel in distress."

"Good, because I'm not a white knight."

The bells chime,"Seems intermission is over."

"You wouldn't want to miss Queen Nisia dancing naked with the nymphs."

"My favorite part of the ballet, but I've seen it so many times. Perhaps, you wouldn't mind walking me home instead." Which Leonard accepts and puts his elbow out as Volstok wraps her hand in. He turns around to smirk at a jealous Ray, who stands there with his hands in his pocket. Crystal could feel her blood boiling which was something she didn't feel quite often

"Come on, let's go." Crystal tells Ray who leads the way.

The two walked far behind Leonard and Volstok but not far enough that they couldn't see them. Crystal, was shivering, event though she didn't want to admit that he was cold. Ray seeing this, gives her his jacket which definitely warmed her up.

"Thanks Ray," She smiled at him as they continued to walk

"Anything for a musketeer," Ray accepted the group's name,"All for one and one for all." He gestured as if he had a sword which made Crystal laugh but once again go back into her somber self.