twenty five.

HUNTRESS.
025. | ❛ you learn a thing or two.

"Aah! It's been quite a while since I time-jumped far enough to experience side effects. Fond memories." Rip said squealing, while holding his forehead as he got off his chair.

"I can't feel my face." Jax mumbled , grabbing his jaw.

"Fine feel I." Leonard said, reversing his words making Crystal smile at the side effects happening yet she felt some of the headache embowed in her.

"Linguistic dysplasia, that should pass shortly." Rip touched Leonard's shoulder returning to the center

"Better it now." Leonard said confused looking at Crystal, who shook her head as his words were still in reverse.

"Am I the only one who can't feel their face?" Jax said once more

"I can't feel my... I better not say." Ray said bashfully, covering his private area.

"Mr. Rory and Ms.Pierce appear unaffected."

"Actually I'm experiencing some nauseous symptoms, so if I puke, I'm truly sorry." Crystal said resting her head against the chair.

"Duly noted." Stein said

"What's going on? We time-jump?" Mick asked

"Yeah, we time-jumped. But where to? is the better question." Sara asked slightly at a delay

"The town of Salvation, the Dakota territory, 1871." Rip informed us

"I can't believe it... the Old West." Ray was simply excited by the fact of being in this small old town.

"This isn't going to work." Mick said

"It'll buy us time. We can hide out here while the Hunters search the other Fragmentations." Rip disputed with him.

"What if they decide to check this place first?"

"You know, feel free to loop us in whenever it's convenient." Crystal said

"As you've seen, time doesn't operate as is generally thought. It wants to happen. It takes time to harden. The... the timeline is unclear on occasion, constantly in flux."

"Hence the difficulty in locating Savage throughout history." Stein added on

"Indeed. And one of the other interesting notions of time travel is the existence of Fragmentations."

"Temporal blind spots, specific places and times the Time Masters can't see." Mick said, knowing more from his time as Chronos.

"The town of Salvation and its surrounding environments are located within one of these Fragmentations."

"So, basically, we're hiding out in the Old West and hoping your boogeymen don't find us here." Leonard said finally getting up or of his seat, standing over Crystal.

"The Hunters are not boogeymen. And you better hope they don't find us." Mick spoke on his rough gruff manner to Leonard.

"Well, at least not until I get a chance to "punch a few doggies" or "bust a bronco" or two. Not that I condone animal cruelty. It's just that I watched a lot of Westerns as a kid." Ray said.

"Alas, you'll have to enjoy the Old West from in here, I'm afraid." Rip said, making the group get a little riled up.

"Oh, come on. What's the harm in us just taking a look around?" Sara asked

"With this group? Clearly, you haven't been paying attention."

"Ugh, if I'm in the Old West and I don't get to look around, I'm going to kick myself." Ray said, rhetorically