nine.

HUNTRESS.
009. | ❛ it makes him a survivor.

"Found it" Crystal looked at all the glass cases, and stumbling upon the dagger.

"Is there a trick to opening the case?" Ray motioned with his hands.

Seconds later, Mick started smashing all the cases causing Ray to yell at him.

"What are you doing? Let's grab the dagger and let's go."

"Raymond, you don't break into a candy store and steal one gumball." Leonard explained to him.

"You guys grab the goodies. I'll find the safe." Mick took off, God knows where.

"What do you think you're doing?This is what we came here for." Ray kept reminding Leonard.

"No, it's what you came here for." Leonard almost touched the helmet but Ray stopped him,"Take your hand off me."

"I'm not gonna let you jeopardize another mission."

"I'm done asking politely." Leonard punched Ray straight in the jaw.

"Guys!" Crystal tried to break up the two guys by placing each of her hands on the each of the guys chest.

"This is my mission."

"And I'm gonna listen to a guy who's spent half of his life in prison?" Ray hit him back causing him to topple over the helmet, making the alarms go off and steel bars to come down.

"Great. Now we're all going to prison." Crystal hit the both of them in the back of the head.

They waited for Mick to get back for help.

"What the hell happened?" Mick asks which caused the two men to blame each other.

"It was both their faults." She glared at them.

"I told you we shouldn't have brought him." Mick said.

"Agreed, but we got bigger problems. I need you to find the fuse box and... "Leonard was cut off by Mick

"Trigger a system default. This ain't over." Mick pointed to Ray before taking off.

Leonard started tapping on the wood of the cases, almost all of them revealing hollow, but came across one that was solid. He removed the wood and discovered a circuit board.

"How did you know how to do that?" Crystal asked crouching down beside him, trying to see if she could help.

"When I was a kid, my dad brought me along on jobs. I had little hands. I could get into tiny spaces, do whatever he needed me to do, like... rewiring a security system."

"At least you're parents were there for you." Crystal huffed sliding down to the floor.

"My dad didn't exactly win Father of the year." Leonard tried to relate to Crystal.

"In another life, you could've been an electrical engineer." Ray joked.

"Guess I dodged a bullet. You think I want to be like you?"

"What a huntress or a billionaire?" Crystal joked which caused Leonard to smirk.

"You make being a tech billionaire sound like a bad thing." Ray tried breaking up the moment happening.

"You spend all your time and money inventing a super-suit, and what do you do with it? Fly around like some incredible shrinking schmuck trying to save the world."