Believe In Love Part 3

Previously: The Bell rang, I got up and walked to the door when Justin.......

JUSTIN POV

She hates me !?!?!? How can she ?? Class was over, she got up and was heading for the door then I ran to the door and blocked her.

Me: "Why do you hate me ?"

Dess: "I dont know....I just hate you thats all !!.... now can I go outside ?...I have to meet my friend."

I moved out of her way and she passed me.

DESTINY POV

" Justin stopped me......Ughhhh !!! I cant stand him at all !! " I thought

I walked to locker and opened it. I put my books in and as I closed it my best friend Makayla jump out at me. *We have been best friends since 2nd grade*

Kayla: " Dessy !! " she screamed

Me: " Kayla !! I missed you " I shouted

Kayla: " I missed you too !!....Did you hear? "

Me: " Hear what ? " I asked

Kayla: " I cant believe Justin Bieber is coming to school hear this year !! " she said with excitement.

Me: "Yeah I cant...I wish he didnt.... I had a run in with him this morning " i said sarcastically.

Kayla: "How could you not like him ? He is Perfect ♥ !! "

Me: " No he isnt ! and I just dont like him okay !! Now can we please go outside ? "

Kayla: "Oh Alright ! Dont get your panties in a twist " she laughed.

I teased her like a five year old as we made our way out.

We sat on a bench under a shady tree.

Makayla lost control when she saw Justin walking by. Makayla's boyfriend Ausyin is Justin's best friend.

She ran up to him and asked for a picture . He took it. He saw me and winked at me. He, Makayla and Austin walked over to me and Kayla sat down. He smiled.

Justin: " So is this the friend you were meeting and you had to leave me all alone ? "

Me: *I stayed quiet for a while* " Yeah....and ? "

......................................................................................................................................................................................................

★ Hope you guys like it so far ★

♥ Love you all ♥