Believe In Love Part 6

Previously: Justin and Destiny were paired with each other and school ended.

Makayla and Destiny walked in front and Austin and Justin followed behind. We walked to Justin's convertible. Like a gentleman, Justin opened the passenger's door for Destiny and Austin opened the back door for Makayla.

Austin and Makayla sat in the back. Destiny sat in the passenger seat and Justin sat in the driver's seat.

Justin started the car and drove off.

Destiny was watching up at the sky not paying attention and her hands were on the gear shift and Justin saw so he put his hand on top of hers.

She swiftly pulled away.

Destiny: "What the hell dude ?!? "

Justin looked at her and frowned a bit but he didnt make it noticeable.

Austin and Makayla were just having a hot make out session in the back seat.

It was in October so there were basically Orange, Red and Brown leaves everywhere. It looked really pretty to see the different colours flying through the air and the chilling breeze made my spine tingle.

The car ride was pretty much silent except for the kissing sounds that came from Austin and Makayla.

Justin: " So...Dess what are we going to do for our project ? " he said breaking the silence.

Destiny: " I dont know get and dont call me Dess ! "

Justin: " Alright I wont ! " he laughed

Destiny scoffed meanwhile Austin and Makayla were still making out.

JUSTIN POV

" What am I doing wrong ? I really..... really like her....I'm going to try and get to know her. " I thought

Me: " So...tell me a little bit about yourself Destiny "

Dess: " What do you want to know ? "

Justin: " Everything "

Dess: " Ummm.... Well I'm 17....my favourite colour is Purple.... I have no siblings......Kayla and I have in our own house "

Justin: " Thats cool ! .... I bet you know a lot about me dont you ? "

Dess: " Nope ! I dont know anything about you at all except for your name "

I looked at her confusingly.

" How could she not know about me ?!? " I thought

Me: " Well I'm a canadian. I sing and dance.... My favourite colour is Purple and Austin and I have our own 'Bro House' "

We arrived at the boys' house and Destiny look around as if she was searching for something.

Destiny: " Hey ! We live right across the street.... See ! " she said all excited.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you guys are enjoying it ♥

★ Thanks so much for reading it ★