Believe In Love Part 8

Previously: Austin opened the door and Kayla was laughing.

Austin: "See you later !!...Go get your girl !" He laughed.

Justin: "Shhhhh !!!!"

Justin and Destiny walked outside.

Destiny: "Justin I am gonna drop off my bag at the house."

Justin: "Okay !" He smiled

Dess: " Come if you want ! "

Justin: " Coming ! "

Destiny opened the door and went inside as Justin followed her. She unlocked the girls bedroom door and went inside Justin leaned against the door. Destiny was putting down her bag by her bed, Justin suddenly picked her up and and drop her on the bed. He started tickling her and she laughed. They both began a tickling war. Then they stopped and just laid on quietly on the bed. Justin looked at her with those big brown eyes and saw her beautiful ocean blue eyes. He leaned in for a kiss but Destiny pulled away.

Justin: " Sorry ! "

Destiny: " Lets pretend it never happened "

Justin: " Agreed "

Destiny: " Come on ! Lets get started on the project. "

They got out of the house and went outside into Justin's car and drove off to a nice restaurant on the Avenue up town. They got reservations for two and the waiter took then to the table it was decorated with roses and candles...It looked absolutely ROMANTIC !

Justin was being a real gentlemen and ordered a romantic dinner for us...

********************************************************

dont forget to like our Belieber page on facebook: Offical Belieber