Believe In Love Part 11

Previously: Kayla And Tori headead for bed while Kayla kept chanting K I S S I N G...

meanwhile

JUSTIN POV

Wow she kissed me... and I cried in front of her !?!

I went inside and Austin was waiting for him.

Austin: " So ho did it go ? ... Did you make a move ? "

Justin: " Actually she did ... first I kissed her in her bedroom and she kissed me at the restaurant. "

Austin: " That's my bro ! .. Come on let's go sleep. "

They both got ready for bed and instantly knocked out.

*Next Day*

Austin: " Destiny wake up or your gonna be late ! "

Justin: " Kayla ! Shut the hell up ! and don't call me that ! We're just friend dude ! "

Justin got out of bed and got ready and dressed in his pink polo shirt, black jeans and a black and pink supra.

He walk downstairs and saw Austin talking to a very familiar looking face. It was none other than.. NOPE not Selena Gomez Silly. It was his childhood friend. Justin looked surprised it was Victoria ! She ran up and hugged him.

Victoria: " Justin ! It's been forever ! " she shouted excitedly

Justin: " Vicky ! Look at you ! You've really grown but your still beautiful " he said laughing.

Tori: " I've missed you so much ! and guess what ? "

Justin: " I missed you too ! and what ? "

Tori: " I'm coming back to school with you guys ! "

Justin: " That's awesome Vick ! It's gonna be awesome with you around. "

Austin: " Plus you'll get to meet his new 'girlfriend' .. isn't that right bro ? "

Tori: " Girlfriend ? " Her smile faded

Justin: " Not yet anyways but I really do like her. "

**A/N**

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING MUCH.

I HAVE A LOT OF FAMILY DRAMA TO DEAL WITH I REALLY DO HATE MY LIFE.. :'(

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THAT

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK: Unspoken