Believe In Love Part 7

Previously: They arrived at the boys' house and Destiny noticed something familiar.

Dess: "Hey ! We lived right across the street ! ... See ! " she said all excited.

Dess: " I didnt know you lived here ? "

Justin: "apparently there is alot yoi dont know about me. " he laughed.

Justin came out of the car and opened Destiny's door for her. She came out and they both walked to the house. Makayla and Austin followed.

Justin opened the door.

He gently put his hand on Destiny's back and leaded her inside.

Austin: "me and kayla will be up in my room" he anounced.

Justin: "Cool but dont get crazy !... if you know what i mean ! " he winked.

Austin and Makayla headed upstairs.

Destiny walked into the living room and sat on the sofa. She put her bag on the ground right next to her.

Justin walked in with two glasses of soda.

Justin: " want some soda ? " he gestured towards me.

Dess: " sure but lets get started on the project. We got the topic...Romance...oh ! Shocker " she said in sarcasim.

He handed me a glass and I took it.

Justin laughed.

I took a sip of my bubbly soda.

Justin: " well we just have to do romantic stuff and rate them "

Dess: " Okay..but just remember I am only doing this because I dont want to fail. "

Justin: " we have one week.... what shall we do first ?... whats romantic for you ? "

Destiny: " a nice dinner and a movie....walks on the beach in the moonlight..... a picnic under the stars. "

Justin: "well lets get started ! "

A smile creased on Destiny's face.

Dess: "Okay.."

Justin: "Austin !!!! Me and Destiny are going out !! We will be back later !! "

Austin opened the door and Kayla was laughing.

Austin: " Go get your girl !! See you later bro !! " he teased

Justin: " shut up !! " he laughed.

Justin and Destiny walked outside...

*Hope you guys like the story so far*