I'm so very sorry

I have to discontinue this story.

I'm so sorry for the people who have enjoyed this story and wanted more, but I just can't. I was writing this story when I was in a really bad place, and now I'm out of it and I don't want to dwell on the past.

I feel so horrible for leaving you all hanging, but I have a proposition. I will give someone this story if they'd like to continue it, or even make it something new! I know for a fact that I will never write for this story again, but why cent you guys see a finished story?

If any of you want to continue this book for me, just comment or send me a PM.

Now...this story has been my most sucessful story, and I'm greatful to all people who have read and voted. Over 100 votes... I couldn't imagine getting that many when I started out, it was just unreal. And I will always be appreciative to those who made that happen.

So, I am still writing on here. Sorry to self promote, but if you're a Supernatural, Doctor Who, or Sherlock Fan, I have an imagines out for them. Of you're a fan of Patrick Stump, I update very slowly for my imagines for him. If you're an All Time Low fan, I have a book for them called Real Friends. And if you're a fan of Death Note, I have two books out for them. Check them out if you want.

If you're still reading this, I will miss you on this story.

🎶So Long And Goodnight🎶