Summarization

If you don't follow me, then heres the heads up. This is only a summarization of what was to come with this story. If you're not interested or you're pissed off because I didn't finish this story properly, please don't send me hate. I was in a dark time (and stupid time in mt opinion) when I was writing this story, and I don't want to dwell on these  times, so I didn't finish it.

After that last chapter, Bryan was supposed to show up, visiting the pair and basically making shipping jokes. Things would be all hunky dory for a while until Bradon shows up to visit his cousin. Bradon would try to be nice, but Shay and Johnnie wouldn't trust him, for good reasons.

He tries to hit on her as she was starting to trust him again, and Johnnie sort of saw a part of it. He assumed she was cheating and broke up with her. He wouldn't let her explain, seeing as they got into a fight about her trusting him in the first place. 

Soon, Kiara and Johnnie start dating again, making Shay very upset. Justin attacks her (non pervertedly) because he thought it was her fault that Kiara went back to Johnnie. Her depression strikes and she attempts suicide. 

Johnnie goes to visit her and starts to feel bad and begins to feel worse when Bradon is there. He kind of taunts Johnnie and tells him that she didn't want it, causing them to get into a fight. Bradon ends up getting arrested for assault and rape, along with Justin. Johnnie breaks up with Kiara after realizing the truth.

When Shay wakes up from being out of it, Johnnie is there, and tries to get back with her. She refuses, saying that if he couldn't trust her, then they weren't meant to be together. It ends with them going back to being friend and Johnnie going on Warped Tour with Bryan.

I was planning a sequel where they meet again years later and end up together again, but that was when I was invested in this story. I hope this kind of wraps up some loose ends for you guys. If you feel like reading some of my other works, I mostly do anime stories now, so if you're interested in that, go ahead and check out my profile.