+9+

YOUR POV

Right when he was about to kiss me, the worst thing that could ever happen happened.

Mr.Chen walked in.

Jimin quickly scooted away from me and I looked down, ashamed of myself for not pushing him away.

"(Y/N)! Jimin! What are you doing?! Back to work!!,"he demanded.

"Mianhe,"I apologized as I bowed very lowly. Jimin, however, was just fiddling with his fingers like a shameless child.

I turned around and continued with my works until Mr.Chen left. And then, I lashed out at Jimin.

"I ALMOST GOT FREAKING FIRED BECAUSE OF YOU, JERK!!!,"I yelled.

"Me? Me? Yeah, right. I'm just a newbie, no one would suspect it was me,"he snickered.

I was at a loss for words. With my mouth shut tight, I turned back around and pretended that Jimin wasn't there. No matter how much he called me, I didn't answer.

"I guess you won't be needing this."

I immediately whipped my head around and saw him holding my precious baby in his hands—my phone. I lost it. I pulled on his shirt and tried to grab my phone back but he kept holding it away from me.

Curse my shortness.

"(Y/N)!! You're needed up..."

I turned around and saw Erin standing with her eyes wide, her mouth shut tight.

Seeming kind of dazed, she slowly finished saying,"...front."

I gave Jimin a death glare and headed over to Erin. I'm so sick and tired of this boy already!!
*********

I walked home, opened the door, and flopped down on my couch. Today was tiring as heck. I can't stand the thought of him following me around and mocking me and just being a complete nuisance.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Thinking it's the mailman delivering my new cute purse, I hopped up and headed to the door. I opened the door with smile but it quickly disappeared when I saw Jimin.

Ugh.

"Stalker,"I scoffed and slammed the door in his face.

"I have your phone,"he said but it sounded kind of muffled,"if you still want it."

"Slide it under,"I sighed.

There was a long pause before I heard an over exaggerated sigh—in my opinion—from him. "I also found a puppy~"

I immediately opened the door, but there was nothing. And definitely no puppy. It only took me a matter of seconds to realize what just happened.

Jimin—the creepy psycho—was already in my house.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••