Epilogue

{7 months later...}

"Oppa!! Hurry up, the movie's starting!!"

It was a Friday night, and Jimin and I decided to have a movie night. We're watching a movie called "Unforgettable" featuring EXO's D.O. He is such a great actor.

"I'm here, I'm here," he said moments later, sitting down on the couch next to me.

He held a bag of popcorn in his hands for a short moment before putting it down on the table. I felt his gaze so I turned my head to face him, only to be met with a soft peck on the lips.

"I love you so much," he mumbled, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest.

"I love you so much, too," I whispered and laid my head on his chest, his heartbeat soothing music to my ears.

"Isn't it really quiet without my brothers here?," he asked me and I nodded.

Suddenly, the door burst open and out came his brothers. Right on time.

"BUSTED!!," they all yelled, causing me to jump up and scoot away from Jimin. We hadn't told them we were dating yet, and we hadn't planned to. But now, we have been caught.

"Oh my gah, Hyung?! You finally found yourself a girl!," JungKook cheered and clapped his hands. "And...it's (Y/N)?! Omo, I ship you guys!!"

"At least he's not a lonely whale anymore," Namjoon said and laughed, the others joining in also.

I bit my lip and took a glance at Jimin, seeing his annoyed expression: clenched jaw, tense posture, balled fists. It was obvious he wanted to punch them.

"Hehehe...yeah...can you guys get out?," he asked them. "Wait. Let me rephrase that." He stood up and pointed at the door. "Get out."

They all but their lips to hide smiles or stop themselves from laughing, but they obeyed his command. He walked up to the door and locked it after he closed it, sighing deeply. "Why didn't I lock this before...," he mumbled, raking a hand through his hair.

The movie was half way through now, so there was really no point of watching the rest if we don't get what's happening.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, and, almost automatically, he wrapped his around my waist.

"So...what happens next?," I asked as I recalled the last time I'd said that, and he smiled, also remembering.

"This!"

He swept me off of my feet and carried me to his room, throwing me on the bed. Before I could move he crawled on top of me and grabbed my wrists, pinning them near the sides of my head.

"Not what you expected, huh?," he whispered and I shook my head, grinning like an idiot.

He let go of me and pulled me up next to him. I sighed and leaned my head against his shoulder. "I gotta get going."

"Aww, I want you to stay," he pouted cutely and hugged my waist tightly. I chuckled softly. "You're so childish."

Jimin walked me back to my house. He said 'it's pretty dark and I don't want you to get hurt or lost', so I accepted his kind gesture. He was so adorable at times like this.

"Send me a text message before you go to sleep, okay?," he asked me and I nodded, giving him one last peck on the cheek.

I walked into my house and closed the door right before feeling a vibration in my pocket. I pulled out my phone and saw that I'd received a text message from Jimin:

Saranghae~ ^3^ ❤️❤️

I quickly responded with two kissy faces and ten hearts. I honestly think we're an adorable couple. I think we're so cute that people want to puke because we're so cheesy.

But it's alright. Everything's alright because I've got the best person in the whole entire world to stay with me until the end. Saranghae, Park Jimin.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Goodbye, for now! My next book will be out on the 24th of March!!

The name of the book and the next member I chose for the book is a secret until, then! I will post teasers, btw

I will see you next time~