Five~

Summer

I woke up with the worst headache ever. I looked around and noticed my hands were handcuffed to the bed. I looked around and I was in a room, then Trevon walked in. You know we have to kill you he said running the gun down my stomach.

Please don't do that just let me go I didn't do anything wrong. Not my choice unfortunately he said taking out his phone. You have a couple mo days to live, don't try nun, remember i do this for a living. He went to walk out but I stopped him, can you at least un tie my hands I said. He walked over and undid my hand, he put one of my hands and my feet into handcuffed hooking one up to the bed pole and the other on this little thing on the ground with a rope tied to it.

He walked out, the hell, doesn't make it any better I thought looking at the rope. I sat in silence for a little bit trying to figure out what to do. I have to fight back after all these years fighting back didn't occur to me until now, my life was in danger! I heard the door open and in came the girl. She had a bag in her hand, she threw the bag at me and placed the bottle of water on the floor. She walked out rolling her eyes, I caught that I said to myself. I grabbed the bag and it had a burger and fries in it.

I really didn't want to eat it considering it came from them, but I was so hungry. After i finished eating, I leaned against the bed.

I felt alone and by myself, I was used to it, but instead of it getting better it just got worse.

************
I was awoken by the sound of the door opening. I looked up ,trying to get my vision together I rubbed my eyes. It was only the girl, she looked at me for a second and said how does it feel to be nothing.

I looked at her in disbelief. Then she said you wish you were me, good clothes,pretty face, a body that turns heads just by sitting down. Instead your street trash, a homeless looking bitch, and your never gonna look as good as me she said laughing.

I felt tears roll down my face, you don't know what its like I said shaking my head and looking down. Nope I bet you sale your body just to make a living trashy ass she said fixing her hair. No and if your done picking out my life flaws, I would like to use the damn bathroom I said.

She rolled her eyes and said I'll be back. I looked around the room for the hundredth time that day, but this time I was looking for something weapon material.

I looked in the little night stand that was beside the bed and found a gun. It was heavy as hell, you can't tell me this thing can't knock a bitch out. I heard footsteps and slid the gun under the bed. She came back with a key, she took it off my leg and hand and said Hurry the hell up.

I grabbed the gun and stood up, I pointed it towards her. She was laughing, you ain't gone use that scary ass. I was scared not only because I was holding a gun and thinking about taking her life but because she was laughing and walking towards me.

My heart raced, and my hands got sweaty. She came closer and I suddenly pulled the trigger.