~Twelve ~

Isaiah knocked on the door, I held my stomach as if I was pregnant. Soon this guy came to the door, are you Michael the man said. Yes and this my girl Amanda. Ok I hope this doesn't take to long I don't wanna miss my doctors appointment I said. Come in the Man said. We walked in and the Man told me to sit down, and he took Isaiah to the back. The man soon came back and stood by the door and looked at me.

Ten minutes later,I let out a small yell. It was part of the plan but the pain was real, it was right on the side of my head. Thirty minutes passed by and it came again I held the baby bump. Are you ok ma'am the man asked. Yeah I think so I said, I looked through the purse as if i was looking for my phone and pulled the bags out.

What the umm sir I think Michael forgot something. Probably gonna need that he said grabbing it and taking it in the room. When he came back he stood in the Same spot. I know this wasn't part of the plan but if I don't use the bathroom Ima piss on myself.

Umm sir can I use the restroom I said holding onto the couch to get up. Yeah right this way he said walking. I followed him and said thanks. I used the bathroom and washed my hands.I turned around and jumped, I'm done excuse me I said he grabbed me and said I'm Tony. Ok nice to meet you I have to sit down now I said holding my stomach.

He ain't gotta know about this he said kissing me. I pulled away and walked out. I sat down and he sat beside me, all I could think about was getting the hell out a here.

Suddenly the lights went out, I heard the door open and I heard something hit the ground then I heard another door open and I heard my mom. I was dragged by Tony, no were is he I said trying to get away.

I'm right here just keep going he said. Tony opened the door and we got out. As soon as we stepped outside I saw Dallas. Play by your part Isaiah said. I looked down and he had a big ass bag. Ok I said , holding the bump. Were switching your with him now, Isaiah said putting his hood on and some shade. Tony grabbed my hand and we walked over their, Dallas handed him a roll of money and nodded. I heard shots being fired and Tony said stay calm act normal. We walked until we were at a store close by were we found Isaiah in a blue car. Get in Isaiah said, I got in confused as ever in why Tony was here. Don't take that stomach off yet Tony said looking at me.

So your in on this to I asked him. Yeah he said nodding. Oh I guess I said looking out the window. I could barely think, my mind was all twisted up and crap. Then I remembered, we were missing someone. I looked at Isaiah and said -

WHERE'S KAYDEN!!!!!??

Comment
|
Vote
|
Comment
|
Vote

(Kayden 2 coming soon)