Eleven~

Summer

I waited at the police station with Kayden. How can I help you young lady a male officer asked. Yes i found a baby I said looking at Kayden. When he said getting out a notepad, I paused a minute before saying a couple of months ago. He looked at me funny and said, and your just now coming here. I'm not - I was cut off by Isaiah. Young lady its ok to have a baby at a young, but to lie and say you found a just to give them up instead of adoption.

I'm not lying I said. What's your parents name and number. I don't know, not good at memorizing numbers I lied. Ill just be going,I grabbed kaydens bag and walked out. I need to go get some money before we head out.

He pulled out and drove. What was it like living with her he asked. Horrible I said. I remember her a little but never like this he said. Yeah she's horrible and the worst mother ever I said.

We pulled up around the corner from my old neighborhood. No Isaiah there already looking for us what the hell are we doing back here. The money and my other car he said looking In the glove department and got the gun. What are you gonna do with this car I said. Leaving it here its a renter. We have to play this role and we have to play it right. .

So we're together, I'm gonna get the car seat out,you get the diaper bag. You got your phone he asked. Yeah I said. Were going in and plan to get out alive. It should be quick. Going in were I said looking around. That building over there he said pointing across the street. Hell no she's probably in there I said shaking my head.

He backed up, and parked in between two cars. Get the baby out and the diaper bag I got the other bag. Head for that door, were gonna get ready in there.

I got out and got kaydan and his diaper bag. I headed for the door and it opened. I saw this guy and went inside, soon Isaiah came in. Ok summer , were taking another plan since your shaken up about this. Your gonna fake pregnant, as my girl. Kayden is gonna go with him he said pointing to the guy.

He's gonna bring him to us later don't worry he has this. Were gonna go in you and me, there gonna let me in and but not you but don't worry. I got what they need they can't back down. They know how you look Isaiah their not gonna fall for this, I'm pretty sure they gave everyone in there a picture of us I said. I know them I know how they operate I added. I got this he said.

Your gonna be having pregnancy pains, and your gonna look in your purse. He held up a purse, and your gonna find two medium bags. And say what the, umm excuse me but he forgot something. Got it he said looking at me. Yeah I said nodding.

He went in the back and took out a fake pregnancy stomach, this Is not gonna be fun I thought to myself.

Here pull up the shirt below your breast. I pulled my shirt up and he put it around me and fastened it in the back. Go put on this dress he said, and this wig he said. Ugh I said grabbing the stuff and going to the bathroom.

I came out when everything was on, ok you look good enough now your gonna say I hope this doesn't take to long,I don't wanna miss my doctors appointment.
Ok I said, I felt like I wanted to cry. So much pressure, if I mess up we're dead. Summer he said pushing the hair out of my face. We got this, you got this he said. I looked up and suddenly looked away there's no feeling attached right I thought to myself.