Chapter three - Session Three

"Feeling better Kellin?"

Kellin shrugged.

"You don't have to continue today, if you don't want." Dawson spoke.

"No no... It's.. I can say a little more." Kellin barley whispered.

"When we were both 14, our parents took us to Branson, Missouri. It's like a mini Las Vegas. It's so great there. One of the really fun things we did, was ride on go karts. They went like, 49 mph and we raced with Vic's brother, Mike, too. Mike had crashed his go kart and I ran into it and my go kart flipped. I swear that was like my death, but I just hurt my neck a little." Kellin laughed at the memory.

"Then we also went tubing. Oh god that was so fun. Vic's parents let Mike drive and he pulled me out of the wake and I flew off and literally rolled into the water. They thought it was soooo funny but when I was in the water waiting for them to get me back on, this like fuckin shark-"

"Language." Dawson warned.

"This fricken shark had touched me and I started screaming and Vic like jumped out of the boat and the were like 20 feet away, and he swam towards me all worried like I died or something and after I said it was a fish he just laughed at me and I was like wow thanks."

****
(@ branson flashback if you're confused)

"Kellin come here." Vic said to kellin.

Vic patted the spot next to him, referring for Kellin to sit down.

"This fire is so nice." Vic said.

"yeah, it really is. So cozy."

The two boys sat there for awhile.

"Have you ever kissed anyone?" Kellin blurted out.

"Well, no. I haven't. I would like to."
Vic answered.

They sat in silence for a few moments.

"Do you think.. I don't know. it would be crazy if... we, kissed?" Kellin asked nervously.

"well I mean, I don't know. I guess we could. We can't tell though. Swear on it?" Vic asked. Kellin nodded.

The two boys awkwardly leaned in and as soon as their lips touched, they felt it. The flip flop in their stomach, that exhilarating feeling you get when you go down on a hill on a roller coaster. The sparks flew as their lips were together, and they both felt it strongly.

They pulled apart and sat there.

"That was...," Kellin began.

"awesome." Vic finished for him.

Kellin nodded in agreement.

"you don't even know, Vic." Kellin thought.