um

One

Trip has been friends with Wyatt and Gary for a good two years.

Unpopular, dorky, and so very awkward. Trip has no clue why she ever befriended these two but she doesn't regret one second of it. The one flaw that comes with being friends with these two happen to be Ian and Max. Trip never really gets the short end of the stick when it comes to  them but every once in awhile she'll be called a name by Max. 

     I'm currently in my last class for the day. Gym. Can you hear my cries for help? Anything physical is a total NO from me. Today Mrs. Norris decided us ladies were going to be gymnasts. HA she thought, I in no way what so ever can bend my body into a human pretzel or flip off a high beam. 

    Now if Mrs. Snorris is looking for me, she can find me in the corner of the gym picking my nails. 

  As all the girls around me start warming up, I find myself looking around the gym, looking for an escape. I look to my right to find my two oh so stupid best friends standing in the doorway of the gym. Also known as the doorway to FREEDOM!!!!11!1!! Man I really need to get out more I think to myself. I look over again to see the two have been accompanied by another pair of dorks. Ian and Max, my two favorite people to ever walk Gods green Earth. 

     I really hope they do something to embarrass the two, they need it for being creeps and watching us ladies work and bend ourselves in all the wrong ways. 

   Not even two seconds later I look back to see my two friends standing there, eyes wide, pants down. Panic sets in between the two and soon they're both running out and the whole gym fills with laughter. Oh they are never going to hear the end of this from me.  

Okay, so this is my first ever fanfiction Or story to be completely honest with y'all. I'm not very good atm so please hang in there. I''l get better i promise. But my name is Abby and Weird Science happens to be my favorite 80's movie right after The Mighty Ducks. Anywho I hope people actually read this book. If not screw them this book is cool AS HECK. But yes this is the first chapter and I hope people like it 

Comment & Vote please and thanks