três

THREE

    After being insulted by Gary, the two informed me that they had just broke into some high power network because they're trying to make a woman. I told them it was highly impossible.

"You know Trip, I don't get why you don't believe in us. This is so going to work," Gary stated. "US?! More like me, Gary you have no clue what I'm even doing." Wyatt said.

"Oh hush Wyatt, I do to have a clue of what your doing. Now make that lady come to life so I can thrash her up!" Gary yelled. "Oh lord Gary that was disgusting. Who even thrashes ladies up?" I asked. Some days I really wonder what goes on in Gary's mind, kids kinda weird but he's my bestfriend so I'll let it slide.

After sometime of day dreaming and enjoying my delicious snacks I finally hear the oddest thing ever.

"Gary, how big should her boobs be?" Asked Wyatt.

'What the hell are these kids talking about' I thought.

"I know female stats. Anything larger than a handful, you're risking a sprained tongue." commented Gary. I looked at the two in disbelief, did I really just hear that. "Gary, what the hell man?!" I asked, "You've probably never seen boobs before in your life." I replied while looking at the blonde with wide eyes.

"Gary, she's right. You've never seen or touched boobs before in your life" added in Wyatt. "You know what just make 'em small and lets drop the subject!" Gary said. These boys, what am I going to do with them. They live in a sad fantasy life I thought to myself.

Okay I have been dying to use the "bigger than a handful" quote for like ever. Every weird science fanfic leaves it out. Like that is the funniest thing Gary said all movie. Okay not true but still and I've taken forever to update sorry, school is so stressful and I'll do better tot update

This chapter kinda sucks but yea I tried and i doubt anyone even reads this book but still ITS LIT

I hate myself why did I say that.

vote & comment