quatro

FOUR

After our odd encounter about boobs, the boys started talking and left me to think thoughts. I thought about school, who am I kidding I never think about school. Although now that I think about it I'm pretty sure I have a math test Monday. Actually, what am I doing this weekend? "Hey airheads, what are we doing this weekend?" I interrupted the two at the computer. "You!" they said in unison.

"Ha, you got me. Good one, but really like what are we going to do?"

"Like totally we should like go to the mall and hit on cute boys!!" squealed Gary. Okay what in the world I thought. Me and Wyatt looked to Gary, then to each other, then back to Gary and busted up with laughter. I swear to you, this boy will be the death of me. After our little giggle fit Wyatt said we could stay at his place and relax seeing as his parents are both out of town for the weekend.

After agreeing and the two going back to the computer I wandered down the hall into the hall bathroom only because I don't trust Wyatt's bedroom bathroom. The door has no lock, kinda iffy if you ask me. Once done using the restroom and fixing my hair in the mirror I walked out and down the stairs to the kitchen to grab another Pepsi. I slowly made my way back up the agonizing stairs into Wyatt's room only to find a very disturbing site.

My two best friends, on the planet had bras on their heads. BRAS ON THEIR HEADS WHAT IN GODS NAME IS HAPPENING TODAY!! These two are totally buggin'.

"Why do you two have bras on your heads?"

"It's ceremonial." stated Gary.

I looked to Wyatt with questioning eyes and he only responded with a shrug of his shoulders. I noticed also he was hooking wires up to plastic doll. "You two have seriously gone bonkers. What are you doing Wyatt?" I asked as I started walking towards the two. I turned to Gary waiting for an explanation only to see him holding up another bra in his hand. He held it towards me while saying he saved it just for me. "Oh bite me Gary! I'm so not wearing that." "Gladly Trip," he said with a smirk. "Bag your face!" "I'm hurt Trip," Gary gasped, "If you don't put this on, during our experiment, your precious hair is gonna go POOF," he said while putting his hands over his hair and expanding them like an explosion.

"POOF or not I'm not putting that on. Who's bra even is that?" I wandered aloud.

"It's Wyatt's sisters." said Gary. "DUUUDE!" whined Wyatt, "What? It's definitely not Trips," commented Gary. "Did you just insult my body Gary?" I asked while glaring. If looks could kill Gary would be six feet under. "Look Trip, don't take it personal but you have -" "Don't even finish that sentence Gary." I scolded.

"Look Gary, apologize to Trip and make up and promise it won't happen again even though we all know it will," suggested Wyatt. I turned to Gary waiting for his apology which finally came after a few nudges from Wyatt. "Look Trip, I'm sorry I insulted you, I promise it won't happen again." "Swear?" I questioned. "Cross my heart hope to die stick a needle through my eye." "I was leaning more towards bible no crosses, but that answer works too." I replied to his comment. Now what the heck is- "AAAHHHAHAHAH I GOT IT !!!!" yelled Wyatt.

Gary and I look towards our wild baboon better known as Wyatt. "I hooked the doll up, I did it!" exclaimed Wyatt. "That's good. That's real good," added on Gary, "Now Trip, either you put the bra on or you don't but we have a woman to create. It's your choice," Gary said while holding out the bra. "I'll pass, but lets create your fake lady." I said grinning at the boys.

YAy chapter 4. It's getting more exciting and also get used to Trip and Gary fighting, that'll happen quite a lot but they do it out of love.

vote & comment