cinco

FIVE

              After telling the boys I'd help create their fake lady, Wyatt opened a chest full of magazines. This chest was filled to the brim with playboy magazines. I looked over towards Wyatt, a questioning look on my face. He just gave me an embarrassed smile. 

"Look guys as much fun as you think this is, how do you know for sure this will even work?" I questioned the two boys sitting in front of me. 

"Trip trust me on this, Wyatt knows what he's doing." Gary replied to my previous question. 

Wyatt only nodded his head as if agreeing with Gary's answer. I just sighed and fell back onto Wyatt's bed. The boys resumed to what they were doing before I asked the question. I over heard the two talking about brains and such and Wyatt wanted her to play chess with them. I just chuckled at his comment, that's Wyatt for you. 

After adding everything they needed to add, Wyatt did some weird science thing and next thing we knew the whole house was shaking. Papers were flying around, Gary was repeating "Oh shit", I was thrown off the bed, and the boys were tossed from their positions. 

I popped my head up over the bed and screamed, "Wyatt turn it off!" To which he replied, "It is off!" 

Next thing we knew Gary came running towards the system with a metal baseball bat and Wyatt screaming that is was a birthday present. That still didn't stop Gary from raising the bat and smashing it on the computer. It did the total opposite of what we wanted, the whole bat shattered. After a couple more "oh shit's" Gary grew some balls and lifted the computer and threw it out the window.

The house finally calmed down. Everything stopped spinning. I stood up from my hiding place only to see the boys looking towards the bathroom door. As I turned my head towards it,  Wyatt was already grabbing my hand and pulling me under his desk alongside Gary. I fell on Wyatt and he put one hand over his face and the other over mine to block the broken door chips from hitting us in the face. 

Once the door exploded Wyatt removed his hands from both our faces and we crawled out to see smoke file out of the bathroom. 

Once the smoke cleared, there stood the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She made me feel like a bean compared to her. 

Gary kept shaking his head and Wyatt kept hitting his while I just sat there, mouth agape wondering how in the world this lady was so perfect. 

She stood there, smirked at us and asked, "So, what would you little maniacs like to do first?" 

GUYS I DID IT. I UPDATED AFTER TWENTY YEARS!! LETS CELEBRATE