Chapter 3: Clair

Mira wished her mother could stand there comforting her forever, but it was not so. Just then, Alden walked in and announced,
"Fontana's giving birth!"
Akira stood up. "Now?" she gasped. He nodded. "Come, Mira, let's meet the new Eevee," Akira turned to her daughter and licked away her tears.
"I don't want to-"
"Oh, Mira. She was there for yours." Her mother said in that soft tone that was getting kind of annoying now.
"Fine." Mira sulked through the forest and back to where the Eevees made their home. She arrived just in time to see a slimy white shape squirming around. "Eww..." she muttered and turned away. Her mother, not noticing, gushed and sped away.
"Gross, right?" A red shape emerged from the corner. Mira recognized it as Brefew, her father's brother.
"Yeah, I'm not watching that," she said.
"You don't have to," he said. "Follow me." He led her through the opposite part of the forest. They walked for a long time, maybe even a full hour. Suddenly a black cave appeared in front of them. Brefew pulled the burnt strands of vine away at the entrance, and motioned for her to go in. "Ladies first," he said with a crooked grin. When Mira took a step to enter, he knocked her aside and walked in. When she protested angrily, he just turned and said, "kidding." she kicked him in the leg. "Jeez, you're like your father," he muttered, hopping around on three legs. Mira giggled and walked in.
She gasped. In front of her very eyes was a beautiful, shimmering, brilliant, gleaming, burning, powerful force of nature known as a Fire Stone.

Really really short... oh welly well well. (yes I made that up. yes it's stupid.) but I don't care! bye!!!!