Chapter 1 Protection and Tears

Solenia’s p.o.v

It’s been 3 months since he left and since then Danger has increased greatly and there has been a rumour spread around about a person called the King of death, he has been given that name because the chains of killings going throughout the kingdoms.

I’ve been an emotional wreak I’ve been crying for the 3 months that he’s been gone, I’ve been tired and weak recently, probably because of the shield I put up around the Kingdom to keep it safe, the shield is powered by the Crystal’s energy and the Crystal’s energy comes from me.

Luna.P has been with me the whole time, she sleeps with me sometimes to keep me company, she been practicing magic and she gotten stronger. I’ve been in my room way too much I let myself go, I haven’t showered, my hair is dirty, straight, and knots.

I heard a knock on my door and I didn’t answer. “Solenia I know your in there please can I come in.” I was Caleb I didn’t want to see anyone right now, but like the jerk he can be he came in. “Solenia…?” I didn’t answer. “Solenia!” he called again. I knew he wouldn’t shut up unless I answered him.

“What do you want Caleb?” I asked with an annoyed tone, I may not be acting like it but I am really happy to see him, he always knows how to cheer me up.

“Solenia you have to stop this you’ve been crying for 3 months! The first month you cried because you thought he didn’t love you anymore, the second month you cried because you couldn’t do anything to help him, and now your crying just because you miss him.”

Maybe he’s right, I should stop crying he wouldn’t want me to…but I feel like he’s still here….it’s weird. I dried my tears and hugged Caleb. “Thank-you Caleb.” I said. “Anytime now were all going into town to watch the end of winter fireworks, I want you to go shower and get dressed because your coming with us.”

“O-Ok It would be nice to get some fresh air…it’s been awhile since I’ve been outside.” “Yeah 2 months you’ve been in here working with the crystal to protect us, take a break, besides it’s not healthy to use all your magic in one thing.”

“Alright I’ll join you guys.” “Good now go were leaving in about 20 minutes.” He got up and left. I felt a bit better knowing my friends are still supporting me through all this. I went into the shower, it felt so nice to be clean again, my hair was clean too it got it’s white shine back. My hair had gotten much shorter than it was originally, I had cut some of it off because it reminded me of him.

My hair was now by my stomach I knew it would grow back but I liked my hair like this it was like I had a normal length of hair for once. But I knew once I go into my Angel form my hair would grow back, then when I go back to normal so will my hair.

I brushed it out and used my wave iron to make my hair wavy. I pulled some of my hair back into a ponytail and left the rest down. I also left bangs out too. I looked much better than before, then I noticed I was still in my robe.

I giggled to myself and went into my closet. I wore a white turtle neck and black skinny jeans with white boot and gold buckles. I smiled at myself in the new mirror I got to replace the other one SD broke. I walked out of the closet and closed it’s doors behind me. I sat at my vanity once again and picked out some accessories to complete the look.

I picked out pearl studs and the locket Damion gave me. I picked it up and it felt warm. I haven’t touched it in 2 months because it reminded me of him. I put it on and I got a warm fuzzy feeling like he was here hugging me from behind. I got up and met the others down stairs. I walked outside for the first time in 2 months.

“Queen Solenia glad to see your feeling better.” A person said. “Thankyou.” “My queen welcome back.” “Thanks.” I couldn’t believe that everyone missed me. Caleb put his arm around me and rubbed my shoulder.