Chapter 8 clear and black tears

Solenia p.o.v

I heard his voice it was warm and welcoming, I turned to see a silhouette walking towards me. As it walked closer I could see it's face. White-ish silver hair A warm and charming smile, the white and red coat and red shades and the key thing...Gold eyes.

He has all the features but I can't believe it. I can't feel anything right now, all I can feel is the tears running down my cheeks.

"It's been awhile hasn't it sunshine?" He said. He stepped forward, soon enough he was standing right in front of me smiling down. He held his hand out. I was scared to take it, I wasn't sure if my hand would go through or not.

"Come on sunshine." he took my hands in his. It was warm and I felt an instant spark. It...is...him! I engulfed him into a hug and a tight one. The tears would not stop falling! "You haven't changed a bit...*hmph* I'm glad." I heard him say.

"I missed you! I missed you so much!!!!!" I cried. I realized at that moment he wasn't hugging back. I felt a warm hand around me and it pushed me closer to him. His other hand ran it's fingers through my hair. "I missed you as well, you have no idea....and I wanted to say I'm sorry." I pulled away and looked up at him. "Sorry? What are you sorry for?"

"I heard everything! I had only awakened a month or two ago but I heard and felt everything, every fight you have been in all the emotions you felt and I wasn't there to comfort you when you needed me and for that reason I'm saying sorry." I was shocked, what did he mean by awakened. I wonder if he would mind if I ask. "Damion what do you mean awakened?"

"I have been in a deep slumber this whole time once all light energy is drained out of someone you fall into a deep slumber to allow it to replenish which is how the self that I am now was able to take over." "But I still don't understand how your alive." He brought the locket into his hands.

"This! This my dear is the key, that night before I left or turned ,remember the melody that I played for you?"

"Um yeah but what does that have to-That little melody is linked to my life energy! While you were asleep I put the last of the melody deep in the locket, that Song is linked to my child hood and my child hood has a lot of light in it." My eyes widened as I realized what he meant.

"So that means that the locket it....." he nodded. "The locket is the only thing keeping me alive, so promise me never take it off!" I realized that this locket is linked to his life...but I had taken it off before so why is he alive?!

"Damion I'm sorry I took it off before I just...I" I broke down again all the memories came back at once I was so depressed during those three months. He touched my face and made me look at him. He wore a warm smile and looked at me with those tender eyes.

"Solenia I understand...I really do you don't have to explain it to me." I just kept looking at him. His hand snaked around me waist and pulled me closer. "So no more crying ok?" I nodded. He leaned down to kiss me but something felt weird so I moved away.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO NOT MAKE NOISE DOWN HERE!" I heard a cold voice yell. I froze I instantly felt fear. I slowly turned to him. He made eye contact and I saw pure anger in his eyes. "What is she doing here?!" he asked.

Damion didn't answer. He looked at my face and saw that I had been crying. "You've been crying." He took a step forward and I flinched scared of what he was going to do. "Hey don't be scared I'm not mad at you I'm just mad at HIM!" "Why has she been crying! What did you do to her?!" "I wouldn't even think of harming her!" "Oh yeah likely story"

"What do you know about likely stories you were just re-surfaced a few months ago!" "Yeah no thanks to you! Come on solenia let's go home." He was about to reach out for me until my Damion said something that ticked him off. "I know what your doing your just using Solenia." "What?!"