Chapter 4 The eyes of blood lust

Solenia's p.o.v

I woke up in my bed, I was wondering how I go here but it really didn't matter. I got up and stretched. I had snapped my fingers and changed into a pair of skinny yoga pants and a white sweater. I went into the breakfast hall and saw everyone eating.

"Good morning everyone!" I said happily. "Morning mommy!" my little Luna.P said. "Morning sweetheart." I sat down and ate breakfast I looked around and noticed that Asher wasn't at the table. "Hey is Ash up yet?" "Nope...." Danny said stuffing his face with pancakes.

All of a sudden Asher ran into the room panicking. "Asher what's wrong?!" Amy said. We all stood up. "My kingdom is being attacked I have to go and defend it!" "Well were with you!" Cage said. "Yeah we'll help you protect it besides I need to start using my powers again it's been awhile." Caleb said.

"Yeah it would be nice to get back in the action!" Vira said. "Really you guys sure that you wanna get involved?" "Of course we're the strongest team in the whole dimension we can handle anything!" Danny said while smiling and giving him a thumbs up.

"Well alright let's go!" we all finished our breakfast and headed to Ekadia.

(Time skip Ekadia's throne room.....)

We all got to Ekadia safe and sound which was a surprise, I seriously thought we would get ambushed on the way or something.

Ash sat on the throne and I don't think I have ever seen him so serious. After discussing some plans one of the guards busted into the room with his hand on his side. "Your highness they are and here and very powerful our men cannot handle this much power." Asher got up and put his hand on his shoulder.

"It's alright my old friend we will handle the rest now, call all the men back and make sure everyone is in their homes this battle might get a bit messy." He bowed and started to leave until I noticed his side was bleeding. "Excuse me but your bleeding." I said to the soldier. He looked down and didn't seem fazed by it at all.

"Oh so I am....ha-ha I've been stabbed so many times it doesn't hurt anymore like it used to." I honestly don't know if I should be freaked out or concerned. "Well ok." I replied. "Alright guys I'm sure they don't know that you're here so you can take most of them by surprise...so I'll leave the rest to you."

"You can count on us Ash!" Danny said. Ash gave us a small smile and a quick nod. We all walked out of the throne. "Solenia are you sure you wanna go through with this.. I mean it's been awhile since...you know." Amy asked me as she put her hand on my shoulder. "Yeah I'm ready....I can do this...I need the exercise!" I said smiling at all of them. "But I should be asking you all if your ready." I said back.

"Of course we're always ready!" Caleb spoke up. "It will be weird without Damion though." Vira said. Solenia stopped in her tracks. Everyone gave Vira 'Really!' stare. She picked up on it. "Oh! Solenia I'm so sorry! I didn't-It's fine!" I cut her off. I took a deep breath in then back out. (I can do this!)

we got to the roof of the castle, we stood up and viewed the situation burning houses and people screaming. "Guys....put on your cloaks!...." I said. "Solenia?" Amy questioned. "We're going to settle this at the Kingdom gates. I don't want anymore damage caused so we're taking this battle away from the Kingdom!" I said.

"Smart thinking." Cassidy said. "First things first Caleb and Cage take out those flames and meet us at the gates."

"You got it!" they both flew off to do their jobs. "The rest of us let's go meet our new 'Friends' " I said while smiling. They all gave me a quick chuckle and we made our cloaks materialize. We all flew close gates of the kingdom, we landed and fought our way to the front.

The Crystal Heir Vol.2 The King Of DeathOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara