Chapter 6 Home base

Damion got back to the base tired and in pain. He limped down the hallway. "Hello master Damion." Kimmy walked up to him. "Hey Kimmy." "Oh Gosh what happened to you." "I uh crashed into a tree on the way back. Is Paige back?"

"Yeah she's back...is uh the queen ok?" "She'll be ok....I just have to make sure that Paige won't do something like that again." Then something crossed his mind. "By the way where is Paige?" "Um I think she's in your room." "Again! Oh my god I'm not in the mood for this!"

he stormed down the hall way. He heard giggling from his room. He looked through the crack in the door and saw Paige making out with Carter. "Oh hell no" he opened the door without them hearing. He leaned against the doorway. "Well, Well, well." He said loudly.

It startled Paige and Carter. "Damion your back early." Paige said. "You know I'm actually happy for you two. You can finally leave me alone Paige." They both stared at me in shock. "Now will you both kindly GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!" he yelled.

Paige instantly went out of the room. "Hey Damion is Solenia ok?" "Yeah she took quite the beating though I'm gonna go and get her later but say nothing to Paige although she is now your girlfriend."

Carter put his hand on his shoulder. "Bro's before hoes!" Damion smiled and said the same thing proudly. "I'll see you later." Carter said while leaving the room. Damion sat on his bed and healed himself.

(I'm so tired!) he thought as he laid down on his bed at closed his eyes. (I'll get a bit of sleep before I go get my princess) he thought again. Before he had fallen into a deep sleep he heard a knock at his door. His eyes instantly flew open. "Come in!" he said with a sleepy tone.

It was Paige. He sat up and avoided eye contact. "What is it Paige?" he asked yawning. "I'm so sorry Damion!" she said while climbing on top of him. "What are you doing!" she silenced him with her lips. "Paige stop!" she kissed him again. "ENOUGH!" he pushed her off.

"What the hell do you think your doing! Your with Carter!" "I regret kissing Carter! I still love you!" "Oh my god how many times do we have to go over this! I can't love!!!" "Oh so what do you call what you did to the Queen?!"

"It's something called pity and sympathy! And speaking of the queen don't you dare go near her again do you understand!" "Why?! Why don't you want me to go near her what is she to you!!!!" she yelled.

"So is a key part in this game! You can't attack her!" "Why not at least tell me that!"

"Because she needs to lose all of her strength and power before we can strike! If we get her while she's weak we can easily take over!!" "I see...well you know what's best." "If you had actually killed her or threatened her it would have been game over! You would have ruined the whole game!"

Paige said nothing. "She's getting weak already she has the shield up 24-7 she power is being drained slowly.

Now if we keep attacking other kingdoms and she defends them just like she did with the kingdom of Ekadia she will lose all her strength all we have to do is keep using her powers." Paige just nodded. "Now I would appreciate if you would not go back there again unless I ask." She nodded again.

"Good now get out and let me sleep!" she nodded and left. Damion closed his eyes and set his alarm for 3:00am. When the clock struck 3am he got up and put on his black sweat shirt and jeans, he also put his black scarf. He snuck out and flew to her place.

The balcony doors were open, he flew inside and saw Solenia underneath her covers. He wrote a note to the others saying that she was going on vacation for awhile about 4-5 days and she will be back soon. She picked her up in his arms and flew out the window.