Chapter 9 Crystal caves

Damion's p.o.v
I opened my eyes I was facing the celling. (How did I get in bed?) I questioned myself. I looked down to see myself in my pyjama's (When did I change?!) I questioned again. I sat up and look to my right to see Solenia sleeping peacefully.

She looked so cute! I got on top of her and shook her to wake her, when that didn't work I started to poke her cheek, I was about to poke her cheek again but she mumbled something. "Poke me again and I will burn your face off."

I quickly got off "Gomen, gomen!" I say backing up. "What?" she said with a raspy tone. "You don't know how to speak Japanese?" I asked. She sat up and looked at me. "I know how to speak 4 different languages and Japanese happens to be one of them."

"Oh really what is the other three?" "I know Japanese, Swedish, French, and Spanish." "Wow ok can you understand this?" I sat in front of her again.

"Watashi wa watashi ga watashi no ue ni kita no ka wakaranai saigo no yoru anata o hirateuchi sumimasen, anata wa watashi o eta ikutsu ka no mono wa hontoni ikatteiru to nobemashita." I said waiting to see if she understood.

(If you are wondering what he said: I'm sorry I slapped you last night I don't know what came over me, you said some things that got me really angry.)

She had her head down. "Dakara watashi wa anata ni omochade wa arimasen yo?" She replied (So I'm not a toy to you?) I caressed her cheek's and made her look at me.

"Anata wa watashi ni tsuyoku, kyoryokudearu anata utsukushi josei wa omochadeatta koto wa arimasen."(You never were a toy to me you're a beautiful women who is strong and powerful). I said to her. She said nothing.

"Now come on we have somewhere to go today!" I said hopping out of bed. "A mission?" she asked. "Something like that." I said smirking. We got dressed and I called Paige, Carter and another friend of mine. Solenia sat on my desk and I sat my seat.

Paige, Carter, Kimmy and my friend came in. "You wanted to see us Damion." Carter said slamming the door behind him. Solenia stood up. "Yup we are all going on a mission today." "Where to?" my friend asked. Solenia's eyes widened in fear and anger.

End of p.o.v

"N-no way." She mumbled. "My little flower hasn't changed one bit." "What the hell are you doing here Adam!" she said with anger. "I came here to get stronger my little flower, wow your still beautiful, your even more beautiful, Your eyes has changed, and your hair has also." He said running his fingers through ends of her hair. She shivered at his touch Damion's anger was starting to boil. She made a flame on her finger.

"See this flame?" she asked. He nodded. "Do you see the colour, it's blue, blue is the second hottest flame the hottest is purple, but blue is just as hot so I suggest that if you don't want your face burned you don't do that or mess with me again." She growled.

"It looks like you have gotten stronger as well, a lot has happened in our time apart hasn't it my little flower." "Yes, yes it has and stop calling me that!"

(Yo this is messed up hey Damion!) (What is it SD?!) (Woah look's like someone woke up on the wrong side of the dream bed hehe!) (What is it!) he snapped. (Ok, ok so remember that guy that kidnapped Solenia around the time you woke up from your Angels sleep?) (Yeah that ass hole Adam I remember him why?)

(Well apparently he's here now in this very room with Solenia and Black eyes.) (OH HELL NAW!!!! WHAT THE HECK! OH GOD!!!) (So do you want me to do something or...?) (No I'll do something I'm doing to send him my memories about him.)

Golden eyes ( Side note: Were just gonna call him that for now to avoid any confusion) (Thx midnight) Damion stood there watching Adam flirt with Solenia and Paige was bickering with Carter in the background and Kimmy was trying to calm her down.