Birth (Part 1)

"Come." His hand was outstretched, dirt covering his entire body yet he still looked as glorious as the day you'd met him.

You rose shakily feeling as if your body wasn't the same anymore, then again, it wasn't. Your throat burned and every sound of the forest was blaring in your ears with an overwhelming clarity. He warned you this would happen, but there was not enough mental preparation in the world to prepare a person for these kind of senses.

"How do you feel?" He lifted you up and into his chest, petting some of the dirt out of your hair tenderly.

You had trouble finding your voice, "Overwhelmed."

"As expected," He smirked softly, kissing your hand, "You must feed now. You're hungry, yes?"

He sensed the hesitation in your nod and walked you to the van parked conveniently around your burial site. Pam was on her phone, tapping away at inhuman speeds before looking up with dull eyes. She pointed to the van, the door sliding open and a pretty blonde girl stepping out gracefully. You throat closed, intoxicated by the steady rhythm of her heartbeat against her ribcage.

"You'll do fine." He pushed you towards her gently.

She smiled seductively, kneeling in the grass submissively. She moved her hair to one side, exposing her neck. Something in you snapped and you were latched onto her in a millisecond, blood squirting into your mouth satisfyingly. This was like every pleasure you'd ever experienced in your human life coming out of a human. It was erotic, maddening, and addicting.

You felt a hand on your back, Eric's sweet aroma combatting with the smell of freshly spilled blood was intoxicating. He was whispering things in your ear, pulling you out of madness and back into a sense of clarity. With great force you pulled your mouth off of her neck, the girl swooning in and out of consciousness. Two men in suits carried her back into the van, giving her the necessary treatment as they closed the van door.

He wiped his thumb across your bottom lip, bringing it to his own mouth to savor, "Välkommen till ditt nya liv, mitt barn."

A/N: Swedish: Welcome to your new life, my child.