Enthusiasm (Part 2)

Pam watched you from behind the bar, a small smirk playing on her lips. Eric walked out from the back, smiling politely to his guests and acknowledging the respectful nods from vampires of the region. He stopped behind Pam, a small intake of breath at the view.

"What is she doing?" He asked quietly.

"Dancing." She snickered, feeling his irritation rise.

You were dancing excitedly, hips swaying to the music as if you had been doing this for decades. Your hair slung back and forth, sparkling in the light from sweat and copious amounts of glitter hairspray courtesy of Ginger. You had your regular work clothes on, albeit a little flashy, but not as flashy as the other dancers. Important bits were covered, but enticing amounts of other flesh teased your viewers.

"I told you I wanted her at the bar." Eric hissed, gripping Pam's arm roughly.

She narrowed her eyes, "She was shitty at the bar. Besides, look at how much fun she's havin'."

He didn't say anything so Pam continued, "Anyway, she's getting those fangbangers to buy her drinks all over the place. That's money in our pocket."

"Fuck the money." He growled again, eyeing an overly happy fangbanger heading towards the bar to buy his new favorite vamper a warm True Blood.

"Could I get a B Neg?" The guy had a drunken slur to his voice.

Eric leaned down, eye to eye, "How about you turn around and forget about buying her a drink, huh?"

"Oh," The guy blinked, "but she's mighty pretty..."

"I said, turn around and forget it." He paused, after a moment of hesitation, "Also, you find her very, very ugly."

The guy walked off in a daze, looking disgusted while Eric looked very pleased with himself. The moment the song faded out he found you watching him and excitedly jumped off the platform to greet him. A couple men and women grabbed at you but you were gone before their fingers could attach to fabric.

"Hi, Eric." You grinned, almost innocently.

"[Your Name]." He nodded tensely, "How about we rendezvous, hm? I have something I want to show you."

You blinked, confusion on your face, "But my shift isn't over!"

"It's fine." He forced a smile, "Wouldn't you like a break?"

"I actually think it's fun." You giggled.

"[Your Name]." He growled, making you jump a little, "As your maker, I command you to get your ass into my office."

As you marched into the back, all you could hear was Pam's laughing and Eric's very much disgruntled mumbling.