Without (Fin)

"What's next on the agenda?" You were perched on one of the cabinets beside his desk, while he wrote out some paperwork and made some calls.

His eyes slid over to you, "Nothing for awhile. I have Jackson on the next run for me."

"Oh?" You felt a little deflated, you had actually enjoyed the runs and seeing the states.

"Are you displeased?" He raised an eyebrow, his phone buzzing on the table. You noticed Sookie's name flash at the top, but he ignored it.

You nodded to it, "Aren't you going to answer that?"

"I've come to realize something, [Your Name]." He stood up, hands behind his back much like a soldier, while he walked around the room, "I have spent very much of my time on Miss Stackhouse and I am not usually one to put others needs before my own."

"Uh huh." You raised an eyebrow, watching his new monologue unfold.

"However, " He raised a finger dramatically, " I have been with her and it has come to my attention in the past few months while you were running from me."

"I wasn't running." You said indignantly, if you could blush you probably would be right now.

He held a finger to your lips, "You were running."

"Anyway, I have realized that my time has been wasted and I'm not the kind of man who liked to waste my time." He placed hands on either side of you, "My most precious time in the past two years, has been in Italy with you."

You felt so small again, like a newborn vampire with senses in overdrive. He was all you could see and smell and feel. He was everything at the moment, all wild blue eyes and a bastard's smile and you were hooked. You felt human again, when you had asked him to be your maker. You would be his until you no longer wanted you to be, this was your promise to him and you intended to keep it.

"What are you saying, Eric?" You teased lightly.

"Be mine." He said it as a demand, no room for a no, just a million different ways to say yes.