Chapter 1, Royal Kuran

Hi guys!
I'm gonna try to write at least twice a week.
This is my second story too '-' Please Vote! Comment! Read!

Royal's P.O.V.

I was forgotten, ignored, and separated. When I was born, My parents, Juri and Haruka, kept me away from danger. Mostly because they didn't want their precious daughter, who was the Pureblood princess, to be killed by Rido Kuran.

"Hi onii-chan!!!" I yelled. Kaname smiled gently at me, and patted my head. We were only one year apart.

"Hi Royal!" he said, mimicking me. I giggled at his funny voice. And that was the last time he paid most attention to me before Yuki was born...

"Hi onii-chan!!!" I yell. Kaname looks at me and faintly smiles.

"Hey Royal... Mother and Father don't pay attention to you, do they?" he asks worriedly. I shook my head and looked down.

"It's fine. Yuki is just very young. They dont have enough time for me because taking care of children can be tough," I assured him, with tears threatening to drop.

My vampire powers are complete, and I can control them. I have a curse because of uncle Rido. Every time I use my vampire powers, my parents and Yuki would forget about me. Kaname promised he wouldn't forget about me, but I knew it was a lie.

It has been 2 years since he had lied to me.

I peeked out of my room, and saw my parents with Kaname and my sweet little sister, Yuki, laughing with joyful smiles. My heart hurts from the pain and betrayal.

"I'm gonna marry Kaname onii-chan!" Yuki says. I was at my breaking point. I couldn't bare anymore.

"I accept that," Kaname chuckled. He raised his hand to ruffle the brunettes long hair. That's the final stage. I'm ready to run away.

I quickly pack up my belongings and look at a picture on the desk of my smiling family. I left it on my desk, and jumped out of my window.

Where you going, Pureblood Princess? It's easier for me to get to you if you escape from your mansion...

I looked around for the source of the voice. The snow fell faintly onto the ground, as I walked towards the gate of our mansion. Then, a darkness overwhelmed me, and I passed out. The last thing I saw was a Blonde haired vampire, around my age, carry me to his house.