Chapter 6, Fighting For My Sister

Hi guys... Im veerryy tired -_-

---------------------------------------------------------

Royal's P.O.V.

I ended up sleeping peacefully that night, and found out that Yuki was my sister, Kaname is my brother, and I am the pureblood princess. How cool ia that?

"How long do you intend to sleep?" I sat up from my bed and faced the door. Zero stood there with a straight face.

"Sorry... I'm super tired", I yawn. I stood out of my bed, and headed to the showers. After, I dried my hair and wore my uniform.

"Royal, are you ready for the switch?", Kaname asks. I nodded, and waited for the rest of our group. The gates slowly opened, and the girls squealed. AGAIN.

"Shut the hell up before I murder you all", I whisper, but only loud enough for ghe girls to hear. They all silenced, and my mood lifted, from grumpy to peaceful. I walked with my group, when all of a sudden, they started to fangirl about me.

"Royal-sama is so cool!"

"Cool and spicy"

"The goddess of luck, charm, and spice!"

I sighed as I walked to class. As usual, class was boring, so some of my friends and I sneaked out of class.

"What are you doing here?" I turned around and saw Zero, staring at me in disbelief.

"Sorry. I wanted to step outside a bit". Zero stared at me with a unbelievable ezpression.

"Were in the freaking forest! That's not just a step outside!", he yelled. That's true. We were both standing outside, deep in the forest. The full moon shone brightly over us, making my golden hair light up like white gold.

I stared at Zero, and something seemed wrong. I stared intensely at his face, and saw a tint of pink on his cheeks. He then turned to face behind him.

"What are you doing?", I ask. He keeps facing the other direction, and finally looks at me again. He had a serious face on.

"Um... Royal? Will you listen to me for a few minutes?", he asked. I nodded as I waited for him to speak.

"Well... Ever since I met you, I kinda felt like something sparked in my heart. I just wanted to tell you that I love-" Zero was about finish until a branch fell from a tree behind him. We both stood with a fighting stance, and saw Kaname standing were the branch fell.

"Zero, shouldn't you be going off, being a guardian like Yuki? I need to take Royal back to class, if you hadn't noticed the time", he said with annoyance in his voice.

"Shouldn't you keep the pureblood princess safe, away from the forest?" We all turned around, to see a vampire. Not any vampire, but Rido Kuran, the murderer of my father, and the one who costed my mothers life to protect me and Yuki.