Chapter 5, My memories

Royal's P.O.V.

Ugh... I feel horrible.

I woke up, and looked around. I was at the infirmary, but why? All I remember is that Kaname touched my forehead, and a bunch of images popped up. Probably my memories, since he has that power. I try to lift my hand, but something held my left hand down.

"Ugh..." I looked at my left hand, and saw Kaname sleeping, while holding my hand. Then, a vision popped up in my head.

It was my birthday, and I blew out the candles, as my parents, Kaname onii-chan, and Yuki all clapped and smiled.

"Happy birthday, Royal!" onii-chan said. Yuki hugged me as I smiled. Then, I hugged my happy parents, but, everything was ruined when a man with mismatched eyes came and killed my parents.

I woke up sobbing, and saw Kaname hugging me, and patting my head.

"O-onii-chan?" I ask. He smiled and hugged me tighter. I hugged him back and sobbed.

"Royal?!!" Zero and Yuki burst into the infirmary, and looked at me with worried expressions.

"Don't tell Yuki that we are her siblings, her powers are sealed, and so are her memories," Kaname whispered. "However, I just reawakened your vampire powers. I'm sorry that I brought you to the horrible curse of the purebloods."

"I'm ok," I say to reassure them. I still feel like something from my memory is missing. What can it be?

"Lord Kaname!!!" The Night Class students came running in, with worried looks on their faces. They all glanced at me, with a puzzled face.

"Why do I sense two p-" Kaname shut Aido's mouth, and stopped time for two minutes.

"Do not say that Royal is a pureblood infront of Yuki OR Zero," he sighed. Aido nodded and glanced at me.

"So Royal is a Kuran, also you're sister?" he asked. Everyone looked at me in curiosity.

"Yes, she is my sister. I awakened her vampire side again. Do not say a word of this to Yuki. If you do, I will punish you," Kaname said with a murderous glint in his eyes.

"Y-yes Lord Kaname," Aido stuttered. He kneeled down, and faced me.

"Lady Kuran."

"Stop. Just stop. Don't call me that. Just call me Royal. You're freaky," I said with a horrified expression. A vein popped in Aido's forehead.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, IT'S FREAKY??!!!" he yelled in anger. We all laughed, as Kaname restored the time again, and Yuki looked confused, on why everyone was laughing.