Chapter 2, Being Sent to Cross Academy

How is it so far?????
Don't mind me.... just go ahead and read.

Here.

Royal's P.O.V.

"Royal sweetie!! Please come to the living room!!!" my mother said. I walked down the stairs from my room.

"Yes? What do you need, mother?" I ask. I wait for her to reply, as I stood there, with my father reading a newspaper.

"We need you to go to Cross Academy to eliminate Level E Vampires for us," she said. I looked at her, and nodded my head. My family was the greatest of all vampire hunters.

"I understand. Let me get my stuff ready," I said.

"The maids will get your stuff into the car, and they will drive you to Cross Academy", my mother said. My family is really kind to me, even though I'm not their child. I dont remember my past, whatsoever.

Ugh... I have to wear a veil... this is the curse of beauty.

I have a really beautiful figure and body. My hair is golden and shines in the sun, and my eyes are golden and it sparkles for no apparent reason. I have a cool black tattoo I was born with on the left side of my face.

All the boys fall head over heels for me, and the girls think of me as their enemy. This is why I hate my beauty.

Three hours later, and Cross Academy

I walked out of the black car, and grabbed my suitcase. My weapons are golden daggers with black handles, which are on the back of my hip, like a ninja.

Sigh... why does it have to be so hot today...

I wiped the sweat off my brow under my black veil.

All the students of this academy stopped walking to stare at me. They probably think I'm weird, so they'll avoid me. No biggie.

I walk towards the garden to my left, and sit by the bench, looking at the white marble fountain, spraying fresh water over and over again.

"Who are you? Are you a vampire?" someone yelled. I looked behind me, and giggled.

"Why, I'm no vampire, Zero. I'm human," I say. Zero looks at me suspiciously. Until a brown haired girl ran up to him and yelled at him.

"You shouldn't bully new students! I'm sorry Royal Ozawa. I'll bring you to the Headmaster," she said apologetically. I get a feeling that I knew that girl from my past.

"You're the Royal Ozawa??!!!" Zero yelled, with wide eyes.

"Yes, indeed I am. No reason for you to shout that to the world," I mumbled. I stood up, and followed Yuki to the Headmaster.

At Headmaster's Office

"Call me father!" Headmaster wailed. Yuki dodged as Headmaster lunged to hug her.

"Um... Headmaster? I'm here," I said. Headmaster looked up at me and fixed his glasses.

"Royal, you will be assigned as a Guardian, and you will be in the Day Class. Your dorm is prepared for you," Headmaster explained.

"Why do you keep a veil over your face?" Zero asked. I shot a glare at him. Of course he couldn't see that.

"ZERO! Don't ask anything that doesn't include your business!" Yuki yelled. I chuckled as I left the office, and down towards my dorm.