One

Picture is Mary Kathryn

"Clary I'm not so sure about this." I say as I stare at the club's name. It has the angelic rune on it meaning that demons and shadowhunters come here. She goes up to the bumper and ask him one thing. The guy looks confused but let us in after a guy whispers in the bumpers ear. We walk in and then it hits me. It was a demon. God knows what would happen now. I noticed Clary tries to impress the 'human' by dancing but then his attention snapped to something behind her. I look past Clary. Hell no, mom's gonna flip. It was a shadowhunter. "Simon!" I scream so we can get out of here, but of course she follows the guy and the girl. I try to grab her but there are so many people I can't find her when I hear slid piercing scream. Clary. I run up and find her in shock. The people a normal human just killed someone and no one else saw I would be scared too. Simon grabs her and looks at me. "Take her home I will be back." I say and run to catch up with the newly found hunters. Knowing they'll try and find her I quickly grab the blonde and tun him around. I pull out my blade and placed it at his neck. The other two whip around and grab me before I could blink. That's when I broke and the tears came, "Please leave her out of this." I practically beg. "Who?" The Brunette girl ask. "My sister!" I hiss. "We hid and took her memories for a reason and they're not going to be ruined because of you people. We've been hiding in the shadows so she wouldn't find out about our past. But now it's ruined because of you!" I scream . By now I can barely stand and I'm sobbing. The boy holding me back turned me and held me in his embrace and just held me while I calmed down. "If I catch you anywhere near my family I will hunt you down and kill you." I threatened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where have you been?" My mom says as I walk inside. "Mommy I'm scared." I say barely above a whisper. She pulls me into her arms. "What happened baby?" She ask. "She saw them kill a demon." I say and started crying again, "I tried to stop her! I tried to protect her!" I say. "She'll find out sooner
or later." Mom says. I nod and then go to my room and fall asleep.
I wake up and hear the front door close. I walk into the kitchen to find mom sitting there upset. "What's wrong?" I ask. "I was going to tell her but she ran off with Simon and-" the door knocked. "Go hide in the bathroom." She says quietly. I nod and go and hide. I hear screams and crashes. Then someone comes in. It's my mom. She draws something on the wall and I realize it's a portal. "Think of Clary, darling. Go find Luke or another shadowwhunter, go warn them that Valentine is back." No that can't be he's dead. Before I could say anything she pushes me into the portal and I think of Clary.
I land on concrete in an alley. I look around and find Clary talking to the same guys from last night. Right now I have to tell her. "Kathy?" Clary says and the boys look at me. I run up and grab her shoulders, "Listen to me clearly Clary. I need you to do what they say and Believe what they tell you right now. You hear me? And please stay safe they all ready have mom!" I say frantically. She questions like 'what do you mean?' Or 'what's going on?'
But I ignore it cause after I portal I usually end up passing out. I then turn to the two boys. "I know I told you to stay away but now please don't let her out of your site and keep her safe please. And warn every downworlder, shadowhunter, and clave member he's back." I say while my eyelids are drooping. "Who's back?" The brunette/ black haired boy ask. "Valentine and he wants the mortal cup." I say before falling into someone's arms.