Three

"Hey!" I hear someone tell behind me.

I turn around to find Izzy walking towards me in a dress that I'm not even sure is a shirt...but hey we all have different taste.

"What?" I say trying not to sound annoyed cause all I wanted to know is of Clary was ok.

"We have to go get ready for a party."

"A party?" I ask. God I really did not want to go to a party tonight.

"Yea we have to go get ready."

About 2 hours later I walk out into the hall way in a very uncomfortable outfit. Jace is standing outside with Clary.

"Alec how does Clary look?" Izzy ask.

"Like someone's who's phone number should be on a bathrooms walls." He says and keeps walking.

"What about Mary?" She yells back.

He slowly turns around and looks me up and down. I see him visibly gulp.

"Great." He finally says with a smirk.

Izzy hits my arm and mouths,

He so likes you!

I just shake my head and walk out the door and into the night.

We parked in an old alley way. We walked towards the door to a Japanese styled home surrounded in the most beautiful cherry trees. "Wait, I've been here before." Clary says unsure if she was correct or not. I roll my eyes, of course she has this is where Magnus Bane took her memories. We walk up to the door and knock. A guard, aka demon, answers the door. Jace draws a rune which distracts the demon long enough that we could all sneak through the door.

We get inside the house and find the party swarmed with demons. They all stop to stare at us for they have never seen a shadowhunter at one of Magnus Bane's parties. I act as if it was all normal and went to get a drink. I was pulled out of my trance when the warlock himself entered the room. "I don't remember inviting any children of the nephlim." He says with humor in his voice. I start to walk over. "But I'll let it be cause of him." Magnus says. Izzy and Jace say a quick 'thank you' but Magnus looks at them weirdly. "I meant him," pointing at Alec, "the one with the blue eyes.

That was it. I spit my drink out and start laughing manically. They all look at me weirdly, "That was the best pick up line you've ever had." I say. Magnus grabs the glass I had been drinking. "It's spiked." He simply states. I look and see Izzy roll her eyes at my stupidity. "Alec you've got to watch over her, I've got Simon, Jace you watch Clary from afar." She says and then is off. "Looks like it's just me and you." Alec says.

"Alec I wanna dance." I whine but he just shakes his head, "After the spiked drink I think you're good." He says with a laugh. I huff and stomp my foot. I know I probably look like a little kid but after a while those drinks get to your head. I came up with a genius plan. I walk towards him swaying my hips. he looks nervous. Good. I wrap my hands around his neck and whisper in his ear, "Can I please go dance." He doesn't respond, I somehow take that as a yes, and run off into the crowd.

Third pov

Alec runs into the crowd after Mary. He can't find her and starts to panic. "Mary!Mary!" He repeats but soon stops dead his his tracks. Vampires surrounding her looking at her like she's their next meal. He was about to jump into action when one of them grabs her by the hips which causes her to scream. She tries to get out of their grip when they pull out a needle and jam it into her neck. Not a minute later she falls into their arms unconscious.

He runs into the crowd, "No not Mary!" He doesn't stop running until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turns around to face his sister. "Where have you been! no we don't have time for explanations, they have Simon." She says clearly worried for the poor mundane boy. "Who's got simon?" He ask. "Vampires." She tells him while climbing into the car.

"Where's my sister Alec?" Clary ask the blue eyed boy. "Well the thing is.....the vampires got her as well." He says with disappointment. "God damn it Alec! You should've taken better care of her!" Jace screams at him, "Whatever we need to go to the chapel to get weapons." He finishes.

As they made their way to the chapel no one could hear Clary's soft cries for her missing friend and sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry I have not been active in a couple weeks my life has just been full of crap and drama. So ya'll sit back and enjoy as I explain my life problems.

So this girl I had been friends with for over a year had thought I had been talking about her behind her back cause I was talking to just some other girls and so turns out that she was talking about ME behind my back but still then she started telling people that I was a F*ckin b*tch and I had people come and tell me which got me super upset so then I started to get fired up cause I'm not the type of person who let's others walk all over me so I told her that I never said anything about her cause she was my friend but apparently that wasn't enough for her so she decided to tell the whole school that i was an unworthy, not trustable, spoiled brat. Which then caused all of my other friends to get mad at her but I told them not to get involved and they listened. But then it started to die down and this girl had the NERVE to post on social media that I'm such a horrible person that has no talent and deserves no friends and that I 'love' drama soooo much but yeah that's been my life for the past couple weeks and again I apologize for letting all this hatred stop me from posting,

xoxo, Randomfantasy1